T Nation

A Good Back Workout Today

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Michael Crehan wrote:
I am actually very strong at some stuff. … go fuck yourself
[/quote]

LMFAO @ telling a dude who front squats something like double your back squat to fo fuck himself and you are strong…

It is threads like these, just when I’m ready to give up on the internet, bring me right back in…[/quote]
be prepared to stay for a very very long time

LOL @ a 305 squat and a 195 C&P being considered “very strong”

you’re going to do great on this site OP. Keep it up!

@cyruseven75: I don’t have 20 pounds to lose. I bet your wife doesn’t have perfect form like I do through a full range of motion. You can’t see her muscles in that pic.

I can’t believe I just “bragged” about how I’m better than a girl, but you asked for it.

@countingbeans: I may eat these words, but how much does H4more weigh? How long are his limbs? How good is his form, does he go way past parallel while maintaining lordosis? How long has he been training?

With that said, I’m a lightweight and plan to compete at sub 156 lbs

Ill be back, going to take my legs pictures after A GOOD LEG WORKOUT TODAY

I call troll lol

neural activation: front squat 3 sets or 3 at 135, each one got faster

1a. calve raises with a thick 25 lb plate to get a stretch at the bottom (reps: 8-12, with bouncing, and pausing throughout for lots of constant tension)
45, 75, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 145

2a. bottom partial elevated bulgarian split squat(6 reps)
30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s
2b. single leg dumbell hop(6 reps)
40, 50, 60, 70

3a. top partial bulgarian split squat(8 reps)
30, 40, 50, 60 ouch
3b. single-leg dumbell deadlift(8 reps)
30, 40, 50 ouch

4a. back squat(olympic style, full rom way past parallel)
8x135, 5x185, 5x205, 4x225, 3x235, 3x245

Yeah, I know heavy lifting goes last. shut the fuck up

neural activation: front squat 3 sets or 3 at 135, each one got faster

1a. calve raises with a thick 25 lb plate to get a stretch at the bottom (reps: 8-12, with bouncing, and pausing throughout for lots of constant tension)
45, 75, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 145

2a. bottom partial elevated bulgarian split squat(6 reps)
30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s
2b. single leg dumbell hop(6 reps)
40, 50, 60, 70

3a. top partial bulgarian split squat(8 reps)
30, 40, 50, 60 ouch
3b. single-leg dumbell deadlift(8 reps)
30, 40, 50 ouch

4a. back squat(olympic style, full rom way past parallel)
8x135, 5x185, 5x205, 4x225, 3x235, 3x245

Yeah, I know heavy lifting goes last. shut the fuck up[/quote]

gobbledyguk

@countingbeans: I may eat these words, but how much does H4more weigh? How long are his limbs? How good is his form, does he go way past parallel while maintaining lordosis? How long has he been training?[/quote]

Jesus dude, shut the fuck up. You are the cockiest piece of shit I’ve seen around here in a while with NOTHING TO SHOW FOR. Why don’t you understand that no one around here is impressed? Why do you think this is? Do you really think you’re a special shining star in the sky?

H4more is 5’7" and 200 pounds. He has totaled in the elite class in a powerlifting competition, serves for our country and would eat you alive. Not only this, but he’s classy through and through, which is something you obviously have never heard of.

You are a joke.

[quote]SSC wrote:Not only this, but he’s classless through and through, which is something you obviously have never heard of.
[/quote]

you might want to edit the bolded section lol

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:
I call troll lol[/quote]

x2

quads

quads again, with a bong to the left, yes I know smoking weed ruins my test levels shut the fuck up

calves and hams

maybe if you guys are lucky, you will get to see a side chest and side triceps pose tomorrow

Why is everybody so mad at me? I’m just looking for constructive criticism. Anyways, gotta go, ill be back later.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:Not only this, but he’s classless through and through, which is something you obviously have never heard of.
[/quote]

you might want to edit the bolded section lol[/quote]

He might also want to examine how easily he rises to obvious bait. lol :slight_smile:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

you might want to edit the bolded section lol[/quote]

Lol, oooooops! Will get on that.

Why is everybody so mad at me? I’m just looking for constructive criticism. Anyways, gotta go, ill be back later.[/quote]

Look man, your attitude comes across as very shitty whether it’s intentional or not. That’s the bottom line. You’ve got a good beginners’ base on you, and I genuinely wish you luck in your pursuit of muscle and strength. That being said, there are hundreds of posters that are making great progress and putting in work on this website, without feeling the need to make a thread about themselves. Does this make sense?

If you really want good constructive criticism I would HIGHLY recommend making a log over in the Training Logs section. It’s a no b/s, very supportive and good place to pick the mind of others as well as get feedback on what you’re doing.

Why is everybody so mad at me? I’m just looking for constructive criticism. Anyways, gotta go, ill be back later.[/quote]

Fine, put up a pic with a timestamp first, just so we know you didn’t take some guys pictures off another site and came here to troll.

I honestly hope this isn’t a troll, so I’ll play along… Too good

@countingbeans: I may eat these words, but how much does H4more weigh? How long are his limbs? How good is his form, does he go way past parallel while maintaining lordosis? How long has he been training?[/quote]

Again, his front squat, to depth, doubles your back squat. DOUBLES it. I don’t care if you are 7’ and he is 4’6", he fucking fronts squats your total.

You should think before you post and give respect where it is due.

Yeah, I know heavy lifting goes last. shut the fuck up[/quote]

Where is the heavy lifting?

Link?