A Good Anti-Estrogen?

[quote]esk221 wrote:
What’s an optimal pre-sleep dose of Zinc?[/quote]

I think about 30 mg of an -ate form of Zinc is good. I think.

I know that’s the equivalent dose you get from the recommended 3 caps pre-bed for ZMA. I bought the Zinc from TwinLabs and have been using that, mostly for immune-boosting properties.

[quote]ksommer wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
Blacksnake wrote:
I sell a shitload of these types of products in the UK because so many of the males there have tits because they consume so much beer. Beer is that estrogenic. Now, before someone asks, if you must drink, red wine actually prevents aromatization. Pinot noir or merlot are good choices. You don’t see tits on men in France…

Do you have any evidence that beer is estrogenic? Most wine drinkers don’t guzzle bottles of wine - 1-2 glasses with a meal. Whereas, beer drinkers I’ll wager drink a bit more, which means more sugar/calories, which accounts for the titties.

Go to PubMed and look for the effects of alcohol, human, and testosterone. Too much alcohol suppresses T for 5 days.
[/quote]

yeah, that’s true. I guess I was wondering why he thinks beer is more estrogenic than wine. Perhaps it’s the resveratrol content in wine that makes the difference?

Aren’t the reports of people shutting down on the third week of Novedex evidence that estrogen is being suppressed?