T Nation

A Friend - Superdrol

Was thinking about doing a cycle of of Superdrol with the following procedures:

3-5 days prior to cycle (supplement loading)
1000mg Milk Thistle
1200mg RYR
60mg CoQ10
3g Taurine

Week 1
10 mg ed Superdrol
1000mg Milk Thistle
1200mg RYR
60mg CoQ10
5g Taurine

Week 2
20 mg ed Superdrol
1000mg Milk Thistle
1200mg RYR
60mg CoQ10
5g Taurine

Week 3
20 mg ed Superdrol
1000mg Milk Thistle
1200mg RYR
60mg CoQ10
5g Taurine

PCT Day 1
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) PCT Day 1:
60mg Tamoxifen
1000mg Milk Thistle
1200mg RYR
60mg CoQ10
5g Taurine

PCT Days 2-11
40mg Tamoxifen
1000mg Milk Thistle
1200mg RYR
60mg CoQ10
5g Taurine

PCT Days 12-21
20mg Tamoxifen

Optional extra: Add Tribulus throughout PCT.

How does that look?

A lot of people on here will tell you Superdrol is shit and stay away but I liked it and had great gains with it. Only thing is your first day of PCT and possibly your superdrol dosage. No need for the 60 mg Nolvadex. I did excellent on

PCT week 1- 40 mg
week 2- 30 mg
week 3- 20 mg
week 4- 10 mg.
Fully Recovered

I also saw the best gains on this format.

Week 1- 20mg
Week 2- 30mg
Week 3- 30mg
Start PCT

[quote]E-man wrote:
A lot of people on here will tell you Superdrol is shit and stay away but I liked it and had great gains with it. Only thing is your first day of PCT and possibly your superdrol dosage. No need for the 60 mg Nolvadex. I did excellent on

PCT week 1- 40 mg
week 2- 30 mg
week 3- 20 mg
week 4- 10 mg.
Fully Recovered

I also saw the best gains on this format.

Week 1- 20mg
Week 2- 30mg
Week 3- 30mg
Start PCT

[/quote]
Why would they say it’s shit? I’ve seen many people talk about making gains from 5-15 lbs of muscle and huge strength increases…and yeah, some say that they had some problems from sides or from fat gain due to increased appetite. Mostly, problems seemed to stem from a lack of proper PCT.

i have three friends that took super drol, 2 have gyno- one of which has discharge from their nipples and one of them is now shitting blood, but both saw some gains. the 3rd one took all precautions with it and saw no gains.

the first two are complete dumbass’s and took nothing with it nor a PCT, so make sure you do it right.

IMO is stay away from an oral

[quote]blok wrote:
i have three friends that took super drol, 2 have gyno- one of which has discharge from their nipples and one of them is now shitting blood, but both saw some gains. the 3rd one took all precautions with it and saw no gains.

the first two are complete dumbass’s and took nothing with it nor a PCT, so make sure you do it right.

IMO is stay away from an oral[/quote]

holy jesus…

Duly noted.

I hope this isn’t a thread hijack, but I’ve heard some very good people on other boards specifically mention that superdrol IS NOT CURRENTLY a controlled substance.

The FDA prohibits the production and marketing of it as a suppliment however.

Additionally several reputable people (experienced users who aren’t pimping something) are reporting that there are superdrol “clones” being sold as supplements under different names, that are the real thing. Has anyone heard this?

I think I am going to buy some and try a short cycle. Since I seem to never get any sides from even stuff like tren. If these clones work I’m going to stow some away for the inevitable listing as a controlled substance, along side of some IGF.

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
I hope this isn’t a thread hijack, but I’ve heard some very good people on other boards specifically mention that superdrol IS NOT CURRENTLY a controlled substance.

Additionally several reputable people (experienced users who aren’t pimping something) are reporting that there are superdrol “clones” being sold as supplements under different names, that are the real thing. Has anyone heard this?

I think I am going to buy some and try a short cycle. Since I seem to never get any sides from even stuff like tren. If these clones work I’m going to stow some away for the inevitable listing as a controlled substance, along side of some IGF.[/quote]

The active ingredient, 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one seems to be in several products- Finadrol, Superdrol,- I took it in a pill marketed as Oxodrol.

[quote]Pinto wrote:
fatsuperman wrote:

I think I am going to buy some and try a short cycle. Since I seem to never get any sides from even stuff like tren. If these clones work I’m going to stow some away for the inevitable listing as a controlled substance, along side of some IGF.

The active ingredient, 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one seems to be in several products- Finadrol, Superdrol,- I took it in a pill marketed as Oxodrol.

[/quote]

Just curious, how did the oxodrol clone work for you?
Mike

[quote]mike51183 wrote:

Just curious, how did the oxodrol clone work for you?
Mike

[/quote]

Lots of watery mass gains and mild strength gains. I did no PCT. I grew no breasts. Most of the size “gains” were pissed away in the week following my last dose, but I didn’t get any weaker post-cycle. Your mileage may vary.

did you get lethargic, pinto?

I would add

Hawthorne Berry (BP)
Policosanol (Cholest)
Celery seed

Before, during and PCT.

I just got a bad cholesterol reading and am now on Lipitor. (256) 35 HDL 221 LDL.

Otherwise I was OK with Blood tests.

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
did you get lethargic, pinto?
[/quote]

In week three I felt a little sluggish, but I think that’s becuase I got more aggressive with my dosing towards the end. Whereas I was a little cautious with this shit at first, I think it went something like this-

days 1-3: 12mg;
4-10: 24mg;
10-18: 36mg
19-21: 48mg

I’ve just finished a 3 week cycle of superdrol and found it great. Gained 10lbs and strength increased a good bit. My general mood was better and my sex drive was insane. However, I’m into my 3rd week of pct and I feel like shit. I’m using Tamoxifen citrate along with the recommended RYR, CoQ10 and milk thistle dosages. So tired and feeling depressed, sex drive is non existant. Anybody got some advice for me?

[quote]Aidan wrote:
I’ve just finished a 3 week cycle of superdrol and found it great. Gained 10lbs and strength increased a good bit. My general mood was better and my sex drive was insane. However, I’m into my 3rd week of pct and I feel like shit. I’m using Tamoxifen citrate along with the recommended RYR, CoQ10 and milk thistle dosages. So tired and feeling depressed, sex drive is non existant. Anybody got some advice for me?[/quote]

Try real roids. I never felt like that after a proper cycle.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
Aidan wrote:
I’ve just finished a 3 week cycle of superdrol and found it great. Gained 10lbs and strength increased a good bit. My general mood was better and my sex drive was insane. However, I’m into my 3rd week of pct and I feel like shit. I’m using Tamoxifen citrate along with the recommended RYR, CoQ10 and milk thistle dosages. So tired and feeling depressed, sex drive is non existant. Anybody got some advice for me?

Try real roids. I never felt like that after a proper cycle.[/quote]

I got up to 290 on Superdrol and my strength went through the roof, but I didn’t follow a proper PCT so pissed most of it away.

If I ever do it again, I would ‘pulse’ it, taking it only 3 or 4 non-consecutive days per week, on lifting days. I’ve done that with a supp called Havoc ( a designer steroid) and am up 10 pounds in a month. There are also no sides, except maybe a touch of lethargy.

And, YES, use the real stuff if you can. There really is no substitute.

get some real stuff

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Diana Bolann wrote:
Aidan wrote:

Try real roids. I never felt like that after a proper cycle.

I got up to 290 on Superdrol and my strength went through the roof, but I didn’t follow a proper PCT so pissed most of it away.

If I ever do it again, I would ‘pulse’ it, taking it only 3 or 4 non-consecutive days per week, on lifting days. I’ve done that with a supp called Havoc ( a designer steroid) and am up 10 pounds in a month. There are also no sides, except maybe a touch of lethargy.

And, YES, use the real stuff if you can. There really is no substitute.

[/quote]

Interesting, from the sound of it these designers are stronger and harsher than the real deal.