A Few Questions

I would like to prepare my Surge/Creatine combination the night before so I can grab it and go in the morning. Would refrigerating either supplement for 7-8 hours or longer effect it? I assume not but prefer to be cautious on this.

My other question is in regards to Alpha Male. I’m going on a cycle tomorrow and am curious to it’s interactions with the Antidepressant/Anxiety medication VENLAFAXINE. Would Alpha Male or Carbolin 19-19 itself be safe to use while on this medication?

I wouldn’t leave creatine in liquid overnight. It could possibly lose its effectiveness.

I don’t even like it to be in there for more than 15 mins, though I don’t know how long it actually takes to lose effectiveness.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I wouldn’t leave creatine in liquid overnight. It could possibly lose its effectiveness.

I don’t even like it to be in there for more than 15 mins, though I don’t know how long it actually takes to lose effectiveness.[/quote]

Thanks for the response. I have since done more research on creatine and agree with you. I add the creatine right before consumption. Still have no answer on my second question however.

How long does it take you to put Surge in a shaker and go? Takes me less than 1 minute to whip up my morning shake. That also includes taking my fishoil and multi. 1 minute tops for em all.

I wouldn’t keep creatine in a liquid mixture for more than a few hours. I would just make it in the morning. Are you worried about the noise of sleeping people if it’s a blender you use?