A Fallen Friend

A T-Nation member named Luke Wullenwaber placed an order for some Grow! and ZMA on November 8th of last year.

We shipped it to his military address, but it was returned a short time later with no explanation. We sent him an email but never got a response – until last night.

It was from his mother. She explained that Luke had been killed in Iraq on November 16th by a suicide bomber.

We just thought you’d all want to know.

Here’s a link that gives more information:

http://www.vmi.edu/show.asp?durki=5237

It’s things like this that make this site and Biotest so different, and so much better, than anything else out there. Thanks for the info TC, I’m sure this will put a thoughtful moment into everyone’s day. RIP Luke.

Thank you Luke.

R.I.P. Hero.

Thank you Luke, and prayers for him and the Wullenwaber family.

Thank you Luke and may God bless your family.

Our prayers are with you and your family, Luke. It is due to sacrifices like yours that allow us to enjoy the precious gift of liberty.

You are a hero, an American hero.

MicroSlash

Thanks Luke. Honor to you and your famaly.

La’
Redsol1

My thoughts go out to Luke and his family.

A true T-man, may God rest his soul.

Thank you, from a grateful American.

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. May the Lord give you peace and comfort in this difficult time. May you be comforted in the knowledge that your loved one gave real meaning to their life by standing against tyranny and trying to make the world a safer place. Your loved one is now in God’s precious care. May God bless each and every one of you.

May your ultimate sacrifice not be forgetton.

Luke and his trenchmates did/are doing something that most of us don’t have the courage to even think about, myself included. Thanks for everything, guys…

Thanks for laying down your life for us Luke.

These are the people we should honor and celebrate. True heros, not sports stars and actors who are over paid and whinny. We should have an awards night for these guys and gals, complete with bling, liquor, trophies and awards.

I can’t even imagine the void left in the Wullenwaber family as a result of such a tragedy. May he rest in peace, and God bless his family.

Thank-you, Luke for giving “the last full measure of devotion”…

My families prayers to you and your family. Thank you!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, may God Bless you and all of our precious military that provide us with a warm blanket of FREEDOM we curl up with every night.

Words just do not seem enough. Thank you for service. God Bless Your Family, Friend.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Luke and those close to him.

Thanks for sharing this, TC; it really puts things in perspective.