A-Drol and Blood Pressure

Have any users of Anadrol experienced an increase in blood pressure while on this drug, and is the effect only temporary during a cycle?

I had my blood pressure checked today, and it was 151/88. I am 28 years old, and normally I am in the healthy blood pressure range, much lower, at around 110-130/70. That’s a significant increase in pressure, which I would believe to be from the A-Drol. Hypertension is a noted side effect of this steroid.

I’ve also had a throbbing headache which has been going on all week, so I’ve halved the dosage to 50mg daily instead of 100mg.

I’m considering aborting the cycle due to a trapezius/neck strain injury, and starting again when I’ve recovered. But then I’ve already used some of the gear, and will have to make it a lower dosage cycle. It all depends on my body, I guess. Damn it, I’d nearly broken through the 80kg barrier, which I’ve never done before!

Alright.

First off yes most who use drol will get high bp headaches. They throb and they suck, and not in the ohh so sultry way my lady does that make me love her.Here’s what you should do.

1. Start of with a lower dose then what you intend to take and taper up into your optimal dose/intended dose. This is a place where, like some of us have mentioned, liquid orals are a big advantage because you can really titrate your dose in small and subtly (sp?) inceasind doseages which means more time to adjust and less chance of ending up in the red zone (aka the my head is going to blow off my fucking shoulders zone).

2. Hawthorne berry, celery seed extract along with keeping your bad fats and imo fat intake overall moderate to low along with lots of fiber from veggies and fruits will also help alot.

3. Yoga, pilates, or even meditation have all been shown to help lower bp. However, I’m not certain if that would apply to people with high bp simply because of aas. Although I dont’ see why it wouldnt’.

BTW, we all enjoy helping people out here who, due to the nature of the subject and the negative view the media puts on it, cannot easily educate themselves. But could you do us a favor and read over how to properly set up a post and hit us back with all of your more vital info so we can help you out. For example are you just taking drol? If not then are you using test? What doseage? Ect ect ect.

[quote]John Blaze wrote:
Have any users of Anadrol experienced an increase in blood pressure while on this drug, and is the effect only temporary during a cycle?

I had my blood pressure checked today, and it was 151/88. I am 28 years old, and normally I am in the healthy blood pressure range, much lower, at around 110-130/70. That’s a significant increase in pressure, which I would believe to be from the A-Drol. Hypertension is a noted side effect of this steroid.

I’ve also had a throbbing headache which has been going on all week, so I’ve halved the dosage to 50mg daily instead of 100mg.

I’m considering aborting the cycle due to a trapezius/neck strain injury, and starting again when I’ve recovered. But then I’ve already used some of the gear, and will have to make it a lower dosage cycle. It all depends on my body, I guess. Damn it, I’d nearly broken through the 80kg barrier, which I’ve never done before!
[/quote]

I’ve personally never used anadrol, but yes, a rise in blood pressure is a fairly common side effect of a harsh oral like anadrol.

Ok. Thanks for the advice Wideguy, I am fairly educated in this area, but not quite as hardcore as most of the guys who post on this board, which is why I like to ask questions and learn. Here are my stats:

28 y/o, 5’10", 170lbs, body fat not tested but I’ve always been a lean hardgainer type, which is why I’ve chosen to go with the strongest oral available.

My cycle plan was to stack Anadrol 100mg daily, and Winstrol 30mg daily, running the A-Drol for 5 weeks and the Winny for 7 weeks. Then do PCT with Clomid afterwards for 10-14 days straight. I decided not to taper my dosages, but just take the most efective dose throughout the cycle. I’m using the A-Drol for a little longer than usual, but 4-6 weeks is the usual maximum running time for this steroid, so I decided to go in-between to get the most value and safety out of my gear. Also I take weekends off to give my body a couple of days rest from the gear. I’m using paper anabolics.

Sudden pain kicked in last week, in my neck and left shoulder; an extreme tension or strain. Maybe work-related or stress-related muscle spasms. I don’t think they were roid or training related, because I’ve been easing into the routine and I usually know when I’ve done something during training.

The blood pressure is of concern, but at least it’ll ease off once I’ve finished running the A-Drol. I’ll have to look into doing a bit of cardio training after I’ve bulked up. My aim is for an increase in size to a more solid mesomorphic build, and overall body fitness.

The headaches are a bitch, and only started after I’d been taking the Anadrol for 2 and 1/2 weeks. I think they were related to the strain injury plus lack of sleep. The A-Drol probably didn’t cause it, but is just compounding the initial problem.