A Different Kind of Goal

How would you guys train a chic that wanted less muscle mass, who already had reasonably low BF?

Think as if Monica Brant wanted to look like Demi Moore or Madonna.

Back in 1995, Lisa, a drumer friend of mine, asked me to train her. I put her on weights, just like a guy. Not only did she grow like a weed, she’s the most focused training partner I ever had.

[quote]4est wrote:
Back in 1995, Lisa, a drumer friend of mine, asked me to train her. I put her on weights, just like a guy. Not only did she grow like a weed, she’s the most focused training partner I ever had.[/quote]

lol

Its almost as if you didnt read the original guy’s post.

If your description is correct, I’d train her ass. HARD. Probably twice a night to start.

Either little-to-no-weight training and more cardio or just some lightweight training focusing more on circuit training for endurance/fat loss purposes rather than mass or strength.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Either little-to-no-weight training and more cardio or just some lightweight training focusing more on circuit training for endurance/fat loss purposes rather than mass or strength.[/quote]

Thanks for the opinion. Yea that is kind of what I am thinking as well.

The majority of chics are either so fat or so skinny that a regular routine yields huge results, but for in shape former athlete body types that have this petite goal, it is a different story. They respond to weight training better than some men.