T Nation

A Different D-Bol/Test Cycle

This is a little different Dbol/Test cycle but I’m thinking it might keep my strength and weight coming without so much bloat throughout the cycle.
Although, I will still be keeping the Nolvadex on hand for gyno with Arimidex for bloat just incase. Also basically the Dbol is still only at the max of 6 weeks but just spread throughout the cycle.

1. Test Enanthate Weeks 1-10 either 500ml or 750ml/week, still debating

2. Dbol will be taken every other two weeks throughout the cycle with the same dose each two weeks or by pyramiding up then back down with the doses. Will the two weeks be long enough for the Dbol to kick in? I thought it would be since I’ve heard of people gaining 4lbs in there first week. You can see below the ways I am debating on taking the Dbol. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

A.
Dbol Weeks 1 & 2 40mg/day
Off of Dbol Weeks 3 & 4 none
Dbol Weeks 5 & 6 40mg/day
Off of Dbol Weeks 7 & 8 none
Dbol Weeks 9 & 10 40mg/day

B.
Dbol Weeks 1 & 2 30mg/day
Off of Dbol Weeks 3 & 4 none
Dbol Weeks 5 & 6 50mg/day
Off of Dbol Weeks 7 & 8 none
Dbol Weeks 9 & 10 30mg/day

I’d run the test at 500 and put the extra 250mg saved each week into extending the cycle. I would not just do two week bursts of dbol or ramp up or anything of the sort.

I would run the dbol (40mg is fine) straight for 6 weeks. Take a few weeks off and then add another oral like winny or such to finish off. Why are you breaking it up? You can try adding another injectible or just do an easy dbol kickstart.