A-Dex With HGH?

I have a friend who has been using gh for 6 months now. He is getting ready to start a test and winny cycle and was going to use some leftover adex to cut down on the bloat.

He had seen in some places where it advocated not taking adex with hgh because it will reduce igf levels. Is there any truth to this?

I’m pretty dumb with regards to hgh, so hopefully someone can chime in. Thanks as always fellas!!

Monopoly

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:
I have a friend who has been using gh for 6 months now. He is getting ready to start a test and winny cycle and was going to use some leftover adex to cut down on the bloat.

He had seen in some places where it advocated not taking adex with hgh because it will reduce igf levels. Is there any truth to this?

I’m pretty dumb with regards to hgh, so hopefully someone can chime in. Thanks as always fellas!!

Monopoly

So is he planning on using the a’dex to reduce bloat from the HGH? Or from the test winny cycle… I’m a bit unclear, sorry.

If he’s planning on using it to reduce bloat from just the HGH prior to using the test/winny then if he’s anything like me, a’dex won’t make that much difference as the GH bloat isn’t caused by E.

I was REALLY distended whilst running GH and test. A’dex made NO difference to me, but within 2 days of stopping the GH, my distention and subQ water went away completely.

Which was nice :wink:

bushy[/quote]

He’s using it to reduce bloat on the test, also to keep estrogen in check.

The problem or question is will the adex hinder any benefits or gains from the HGH? Thanks again!

monopoly