A Decision To Make: Cut or Mass Gain

pic

pic

PIC

last one

yo your bodyfat is WAY HIGHER than 13% buddy

or if its not it still looks fucking bad man

Yeah I underestimated the BF I did a Bio Electrical Impedence and it said I was Betweem 15 and 16%

Dunno, but I think you’re pretty far away from the point where your gains are plateauing enough for you to be needing test to get up…

Could just be me though.

Try carb cycling.

I would just keep carbs moderate to low (don’t consistently go less than 100g), that should keep fat gains to a minimum while bulking (via insulin control), and you can do the same for a diet. I don’t think your fat levels are that bad as someone said on here…you’ll look a lot better when you gain more muscle though.

It would be good to go on a strict diet/cardio routine (make sure you don’t “starve the fat off”), and just do that for a couple of months or so. Then slowly start increasing the calories each week until you’re gaining. Don’t be impatient with the gains - “Rome wasn’t built in a day” as they say lol.

Personally, I wouldn’t worry about steroids until you’ve built your physique more naturally and gained more experience (you still have high test levels at your age too)…it seems to me that if you lost all that muscle in such a short period of time, that you need to get more of a grip on the basics first.

I would just keep carbs moderate to low (don’t consistently go less than 100g), that should keep fat gains to a minimum while bulking (via insulin control), and you can do the same for a diet. I don’t think your fat levels are that bad as someone said on here…you’ll look a lot better when you gain more muscle though (especially on the chest).

It would be good to go on a strict diet/cardio routine (make sure you don’t “starve the fat off”), and just do that for a couple of months or so. Then slowly start increasing the calories each week until you’re gaining. Don’t be impatient with the gains - “Rome wasn’t built in a day” as they say lol.

Personally, I wouldn’t worry about steroids until you’ve built your physique more naturally and gained more experience (you still have high test levels at your age too)…it seems to me that if you lost all that muscle in such a short period of time, that you need to get more of a grip on the basics first.