A Day in the Life of Dave Tate

[quote]HumanAnvil wrote:
He might have “Instinctivly” decided to add that bit on to Dave Tate’s article, because, as we all know, Mr. Tate knows nothing about building phenomenal levels of strenth and mass.
[/quote]

It’s “Instinctualy”.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
It’s one thing to have an ad accidentally end up when copying and pasting and yet another for it to actually say he was drinking that other MRP…

Kuz[/quote]

I DID NOT say he was drinking it.

[quote]XCelticX wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I’d ban his ass.

For posting a good article that alot of people here wouldn’t have seen and accidentally copying over the name of a protein drink? [/quote]

No - because you are a dick.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
It’s “Instinctualy”. [/quote]

lol nice

You do realize that I only said it once? Almost every single time since then its been you.

[quote]XCelticX wrote:
Kuz wrote:
It’s one thing to have an ad accidentally end up when copying and pasting and yet another for it to actually say he was drinking that other MRP…

Kuz

I DID NOT say he was drinking it.

[/quote]
So you admit to adding to that to the article?

What did you say he was doing with it?

What else do you do with protien drinks?

[quote]XCelticX wrote:
rainjack wrote:
It’s “Instinctualy”.

lol nice

You do realize that I only said it once? Almost every single time since then its been you.[/quote]

Once is all it takes. Now you will live with it until you leave this site.

Celtic is Jayson Blair with a shitty bench.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
So you admit to adding to that to the article?
[/quote]

Where the hell did you get that from? I admit to accidentally copying it with the rest of the article because it was in the middle of the article on the website I got it from.

I didn’t say he was doing anything with it. Dave finished a paragraph and right after that it said “****** protein drink”(I’m not putting the company’s name for obvious reasons).

Just quit while your already this far behind, kiddo. You have lost all credibility. Maybe it’s time for you to find a new site to troll.

ummmm…dude…Celtic, man.

How can I say this? Bluntly, that’s how.

IMHO, you need to be more careful on who you piss off, the trash talk, and what you say…

You just had TC come in on a thread and PUBLICALLY call you out, dude. I don’t know about anyone else, but when I have an oversight/error, I usually get a PM saying “hey, Trailblazer, you goofed man…but it’s cool, we fixed it.”

-It has happened…not often, but it has.

I don’t know if you got any PM’s from Mods or stuff…but to have TC come to a thread and publically call you out…

well…it sounds like a warning to me…

I don’t know if you’ll listen, but, do what you will…

[quote]XCelticX wrote:

GPAs only go up to 4.0 buddy, not that that has anything at all to do with this. Exactly when did I say anything about bein a training authority? I posted a good article by someone who is alot stronger and more knowledgable than you because I thought the people here in the strength sports forum would enjoy it, and now I’m getting ripped on for it?

[/quote]

Who cares? Bottom line, you’re a loser who won’t shut up. You continually have your ass handed to you and yet you still go on and on with your retarded 19 year old know-it-all troll bullshit.

Leave.

Regardless of Celtic’s snafu, the article is a great one. It sums up perfectly how I’ve felt about working out many a day. And many times I’ve questioned why I put myself through all the pain.
That is, until my next workout when the sheer joy (and endorphins) of hefting heavy iron kicks in and it all seems worthwhile. Need more movtivating articles like this!

Well, if you are going to cut and paste my stuff, you should keep it in context. I thought you may have learned that by now. You can see exactly where I got it if you look back at the thread. If memory serves correctly, it was your response to a post from Kuz.

I’ll tell you XcelticX, I don’t make it a habit of realy torching people, but I can see how others might want to with you. Good luck with your other ventures. You aren’t having much here.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Well, if you are going to cut and paste my stuff, you should keep it in context. I thought you may have learned that by now. You can see exactly where I got it if you look back at the thread. If memory serves correctly, it was your response to a post from Kuz.

I’ll tell you XcelticX, I don’t make it a habit of realy torching people, but I can see how others might want to with you. Good luck with your other ventures. You aren’t having much here.
[/quote]

All this talk about me being called out… what the fuck do you think I was doing, advertising for some protein company that you nor I have ever heard of? I made the mistake of copying and pasting over an add that was in the middle of the article, thus adding the words “****** protein drink” to the end of one of the paragraphs.

Those kinds of adds ARE on this site to, are you gonna flame anyone who accidentally copies over one when trying to copy and paste something?

This was not ‘out of context’ because the words “****** protein drink” was at the end of a paragraph.

I’ve already pmed many of you with the link and told you to copy and paste the article yourself and you’ll see that that is what actually happens.

[quote]HumanAnvil wrote:
Who cares? Bottom line, you’re a loser who won’t shut up. You continually have your ass handed to you and yet you still go on and on with your retarded 19 year old know-it-all troll bullshit.

Leave.[/quote]

LOL its sad that when you guys get cornered you have to result to the same lines that you’ve all been spouting since the beginning. I answered you intelligently, and all you’re capable of doing is saying “Who cares?” I can picture a confused look on your face, then “Oh yea, OH YEA! WHO CARES!”

[quote]Trailblazer wrote:
ummmm…dude…Celtic, man.

IMHO, you need to be more careful on who you piss off, the trash talk, and what you say…

You just had TC come in on a thread and PUBLICALLY call you out, dude. I don’t know about anyone else, but when I have an oversight/error, I usually get a PM saying “hey, Trailblazer, you goofed man…but it’s cool, we fixed it.”
[/quote]

No, he didn’t PM me to say that. He PUBLICALLY said that he went to the site and there was an advertisement there. I guess you’re not too hot on those PUBLIC things afterall huh?

[quote]

I don’t know if you got any PM’s from Mods or stuff…but to have TC come to a thread and publically call you out…

I don’t know if you’ll listen, but, do what you will…[/quote]

I am listening, its an honest mistake and that is obvious. You’d be ridiculous of trying to accuse me of putting the words “****** protein powder” as a seperate sentence in there. That serves no purpose…

Unless you want to rip on someone but have nothing witty to say.

Worst thread ever. Be adults.

C’mon you little troll. Quote me in a reply. I’m waiting. I don’t think you have the guts.

Are you leaving? Please tell me you are. 4 out of five people on T-Nation are waiting with me to see if you are smart enough to leave. Are you? You’d think with a 1250 SAT, and all the knowledge you’ve attained at 19, that you would have the common sense to just leave. So prove to us you are really as smart as you brag about being, and go away.

[quote]XCelticX wrote:
Trailblazer wrote:
ummmm…dude…Celtic, man.

No, he didn’t PM me to say that. He PUBLICALLY said that he went to the site and there was an advertisement there. I guess you’re not too hot on those PUBLIC things afterall huh?

I don’t know if you’ll listen, but, do what you will…

I am listening, its an honest mistake and that is obvious. You’d be ridiculous of trying to accuse me of putting the words “****** protein powder” as a seperate sentence in there. That serves no purpose…

Unless you want to rip on someone but have nothing witty to say.

[/quote]

As someone who has been here longer (thus knowing better how the T-Nation culuture is), I would like to state that you may wish to considering chilling out dude.

I was only offering some tidbits of advice on what I’ve been seeing happen with you and your posts.

It is very rare to have TC come into a thread and put the spotlight on someone and say in a booming echoing voice from above: “Where did you find this?” This makes me wonder things. As I said previously, usually PM’s are issued for such cases instead on the thread itself.

The fact that he publically made an issue of it (as I stated, a RARE occasion) should perhaps make you consider why you did indeed get a public announcement versus a subtle PM. Do yourself a favor dude, just consider what I’m saying.

I never attacked your article…nor the issue of (as you say) “***** protein powder.” Who knows? Maybe it’s good that you brought an issue like this to the light. Now that they know this powder was misquoting Dave Tate, maybe Dave can get some loot for BS advertising…

I have never attacked you either, however your attitude in your reply to my post was aggressive and almost made me not want to waste my time trying to get through to you. It was borderline attacking and insulting. thus my original statement of watching who you trash talk/piss off/insult still holds true, IMHO.

And this is not just here on the internet, man, but as a life lesson that we all had to learn.

[quote]XCelticX wrote:
mindeffer01 wrote:

All this talk about me being called out… what the fuck do you think I was doing, advertising for some protein company that you nor I have ever heard of? I made the mistake of copying and pasting over an add that was in the middle of the article, thus adding the words “****** protein drink” to the end of one of the paragraphs.

Those kinds of adds ARE on this site to, are you gonna flame anyone who accidentally copies over one when trying to copy and paste something?

This was not ‘out of context’ because the words “****** protein drink” was at the end of a paragraph.

I’ve already pmed many of you with the link and told you to copy and paste the article yourself and you’ll see that that is what actually happens.
[/quote]
Now in this one you are trying a straw man, and a rather weak one at that. You didn’t even respond to what I had addressed in my previous post, which is that you took the one prior to that out of context.
Weak man, realy weak.
And celtic, please try to keep in mind that I am effing with you. Lighten up a little man. If you remain rigid you will break.