A Cycle with Mild Primary Hypogonadism

This is my first post…so please bear with me.

I have mild primary hypogonadism. Basicly my T is borderline low and my LH and FSH are borderline high. Always had this and haven’t used steroids yet. I have never been on TRT either - my doc thinks it’ll impair my fertility (planning on having a child…eventually), and refuses to give me any TRT anyway because my levels are still with in normal range.

I’ve been training for a little more than 4 years now; and although i’ve lost A LOT of weight and kept it off, unsurprisingly I hardly gained any mass. So now Im considering doing a cycle. The question is: will doing a cycle give me more sides than for some one with normal T? will it be even worse for my sperm count? how should a person with normally elevated LH/FSH go about PCT? would recovery be more more difficult or could it actually be easier (considering that i’ll be trying to recover to a naturally low level)???

Peace.

You should check the TRT forum and get a new doctor. TRT doesnt automatically mean you become infertile.

X2 get a new doctor.

We look up to MDs for a reason, but we must remember they serve us, we do not serve them. If your doc refuses to give you TRT when you need it, find someone with a different approach.

Also, some will go to sperm banks when worried about future fertility issues (many will save samples for you for use if and when you want to impregnate a woman), though as BONEZ suggested, this is often highly overblown.

you’re both probably right about changing my doc…but my question is really about whether sides and recovery from a cycle would be worse for me than for a person with no existing hypogonadism. and by cycle i mean a Test, dianabol and deca cycle - not TRT doses.

No psychics on this board, I dont think.

It is impossible to accurately guess you HPTA’s response to AAS. Given that you already have low serum test levels, I would assume that recovery could be harder for you, though that is purely an assumption.

With all things concerning complex physiology, one will never know until after the variable has been introduced. You could talk to an Endocrinologist about this, though he or she also will be unable to give you an entirely accurate answer.

So, knowing that you MAY be at a higher risk for recovery issues, and (hopefully) knowing the consequences of compromised recovery, you could make a slightly informed decision, weighing cost vs. benefit. It all really comes down to you.

Best.

MID

A combination of HCG with testosterone replacement therapy would take care of both the low T and fertility issues. It would be desirable to monitor estradiol levels as well: while they may be fine now with the low T, they might go higher than desirable when taking the injectable testosterone and the HCG. If so then it would be best to find the dose of aromatase inhibitor that puts estradiol levels where they should be, which most desirably is low normal.