A Cycle for BJJ

Hi all,
Got a couple of questions and really hoping for some guidance.
I am intending to do a Test E and Tren cycle for 10 weeks. The main aim of the cycle is to gain strength as I cut my weight down to 74kg to start competing for BJJ. The reason I am using test E and Tren is cause it is recommended by a couple of my friends who are primarily bodybuilders. Can you guys shed some light on your experience with tren…

1. is it really that powerful a steroid and can it be used as part of a cutting cycle? I am hoping to cut as much fat as I can
  2. I have read Tren is bad for endurance. Can this be overcome by doing regular cardio during training?
  3. While on Tren and Test, should I include winny or Clen?

My current stats are as follows
Height: 5ft 10inches (178cm)
Weigh: 187.3pounds (85kg)
BF: 14%

Much thanks to all the advice and knowledge…

Do you have any cycle experience?

tren is bad for endurance.

test at 300mg a week or so will help your strength and endurance significantly and make it easier to lose fat without losing muscle. but it won’t really cut you up… diet and fat burners (clen, T3, DNP, ECA) do that. and most fat burners have a negative effect on endurance, as well…

you could try test with a low dose of T3… but again, diet is key.

as far as clen, i would not take that when training BJJ… i imagine the cramping would be brutal from that…

[quote]Jotterbook wrote:
Hi all,
Got a couple of questions and really hoping for some guidance.
I am intending to do a Test E and Tren cycle for 10 weeks. The main aim of the cycle is to gain strength as I cut my weight down to 74kg to start competing for BJJ. The reason I am using test E and Tren is cause it is recommended by a couple of my friends who are primarily bodybuilders. Can you guys shed some light on your experience with tren…

1. is it really that powerful a steroid and can it be used as part of a cutting cycle? I am hoping to cut as much fat as I can
  2. I have read Tren is bad for endurance. Can this be overcome by doing regular cardio during training?
  3. While on Tren and Test, should I include winny or Clen?

My current stats are as follows
Height: 5ft 10inches (178cm)
Weigh: 187.3pounds (85kg)
BF: 14%

Much thanks to all the advice and knowledge…
[/quote]

How old are you and what level are you at? I can tell you what you have there will be a disaster.

Also how often do you train and at what intensity? I would have edited my post but I don’t see it yet.

Hi all,
Sorry for the late replies.
It is my second cycle. My current cycle is test E and DBol with the necessary accompanying supplementation to prevent gyno and all
I am 30 years old and a blue belt in BJJ. Intending to compete regularly in local competitions.

KountKoma, you mentioned it would be a disaster. Could you explain why and what would you recommend?

Thank you in advance =)

oh, sorry i forgot to add this.
I train BJJ up to 4 times a week and do weights 4 times a week. Training overlaps on monday and wednesday. Thursday is a pure rest day.

[quote]Jotterbook wrote:
Hi all,
Sorry for the late replies.
It is my second cycle. My current cycle is test E and DBol with the necessary accompanying supplementation to prevent gyno and all
I am 30 years old and a blue belt in BJJ. Intending to compete regularly in local competitions.

KountKoma, you mentioned it would be a disaster. Could you explain why and what would you recommend?

Thank you in advance =)[/quote]

To be frank, I think cycling to go clean up local tournaments at bluebelt is really dumb. If you want to do better at tournaments go get better at jiu-jitsu. Doing big cycles and beating up guys in the masters division on the local scene just seems really lame.

That being said your weight and cardio will be all over the place on these cycles which is a hassle for weigh class athletes. Dbol will give you arm pumps that mess with your ability to finish chokes. Less is more for this stuff.