T Nation

A Couple Q's Regarding The GS Diet

Hey there!

Im looking to try the Get Shredded Diet soon and after reading the article a couple of questions have come to mind:

1.) Regarding the Creatine:
Should i be using mono? and if so…should i undergo a loading phaze prior to starting the diet?

if someone has a better idea on how to use creatine during the diet… or could break down how to do the creatine on the diet a bit better than in the article itd be appreciated!

2.) Regarding Cardio:
What would you guys reccomend cardio wise on a diet like this?

Thanks guys! Pardon my incompetence, as this is my first cut!

[quote]justinbrown wrote:
Hey there!

Im looking to try the Get Shredded Diet soon and after reading the article a couple of questions have come to mind:

1.) Regarding the Creatine:
Should i be using mono? and if so…should i undergo a loading phaze prior to starting the diet?

if someone has a better idea on how to use creatine during the diet… or could break down how to do the creatine on the diet a bit better than in the article itd be appreciated!

2.) Regarding Cardio:
What would you guys reccomend cardio wise on a diet like this?

Thanks guys! Pardon my incompetence, as this is my first cut![/quote]

Stick with Monohydrate, and load a few days before you start…you can incorporate it in by adding it to some green tea or ur PowerDrive shakes…and yes, cardio is good…dont run, but 20 minutes of a fast paced walk is good…

if this is your first cut i dont know how well ur going to handle this diet, its EXTREMELY difficult, but if this is what you choose good luck, anymore questoins just ask

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1453115&pageNo=1#1462547

check that out, its another GSD post that i answered alot of questoins for

thanks to the both of you!

any general tips that i could have?

also…how many times a week should cardio be done?

any takers?

:smiley:

…any at all?