A Couple Labs...

Hey, I just wanted to ask about a couple different labs, see if I could get any response.

First, has anyone ever heard of API(American Pharmaceutical Inc.)?

Second, I’ve read the discussion about Couture Labs, and people have made good points, but has anyone dealt with the rep here? PM me or something if you have, or post it, doesn’t matter. I’d like to know HIS legitimacy, vs Couture labs’.

Thanks.

I have not only heard of but used API. Good Stuff

I don’t know how legit the Couture Labs rep was. I don’t want to point fingers without substantial evidence but is funny how he came from out of the wood works and went away just as fast. He has not posted anything since 4-21. And the one who swore that he was a good guy (cat3slayer) has disappeared roughly on the same day.

Again I don’t know for sure I am just adding things up in my head. And to me that whole thing seems shady now.

Now that does not mean that Couture Labs is shady, but the person saying he was the Rep seems to be.

Both good labs, in my opinion.

Alright guys, thanks. Just wanted to get some other opinions, you know? thanks again.

What’s API’s web address. Someone could PM me.

Couture Lab Rep is good to me!

[quote]1fastford wrote:
I don’t know how legit the Couture Labs rep was. I don’t want to point fingers without substantial evidence but is funny how he came from out of the wood works and went away just as fast. He has not posted anything since 4-21. And the one who swore that he was a good guy (cat3slayer) has disappeared roughly on the same day.

Again I don’t know for sure I am just adding things up in my head. And to me that whole thing seems shady now.

Now that does not mean that Couture Labs is shady, but the person saying he was the Rep seems to be.[/quote]

Dude, what is said on these boards can devestate a business, you should know that. I have dealt with Couture Labs Rep and he has been 100% cool with me. I have also heard nothing but good things about API.

[quote]SS1sc wrote:
What’s API’s web address. Someone could PM me.[/quote]

My search was also unsuccessful.

I get asked this " website " question alot, so I thought I’d address it. I’d say that 98% of legit sources don’t have websites. Not even the guys who reside in countries where anabolics are legal have them. It just doesn’t work that way. It’s more a matter of having a secure e-mail addy and getting a list.

Neither Couture nor API have a website.

I’ve been doing business with Couture Labs Rep many times for about 6 months now. I can honestly say he’s the most reliable source I’ve dealt with to date. I don’t know why he hasn’t been on for a while, but he doesn’t exactly do most of his business through just T-Nation. If you need any info on him, PM me.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
1fastford wrote:

Now that does not mean that Couture Labs is shady, but the person saying he was the Rep seems to be.

Dude, what is said on these boards can devestate a business, you should know that. I have dealt with Couture Labs Rep and he has been 100% cool with me. I have also heard nothing but good things about API.[/quote]

Please reread my post, I went out of my way to state that I was not going to point fingers w/o substantial evidence (I was implying that I had none) . All I said was things didnt add up to me about the Rep. I also went out of my way to make sure that I did not implicate Couture Labs into my statement. I never said anything about his integrity, nor did I state that he was out to scam people. It was just a simple observation from my end. If I am wrong about my “opinion” then so be it.

My statement was in no way meant to be malicious. The OP asked us for our opinion on a subject and I gave mine. Lets be real folks “IF” someone were to create a fictitious login name (which anyone of us could do) for this site and claims to be a Rep. of any company, that surely would be more devastating to a company.

OK, my apologies 1fastford.

OK, my apologies 1fastford. [/quote]

Hey, I appreciate the apology, I truly do. No hard feelings

Dude, what is said on these boards can devestate a business, you should know that. I have dealt with Couture Labs Rep and he has been 100% cool with me. I have also heard nothing but good things about API.[/quote]

He conducted himself as if he was more interested in the newbs than offering substantial contributions to other threads.

This put me off about him. Then there was that thread him, or his buddy started about CL. It just didn’t smell right to me.

I am a member of enough bro boards to know that this is kind of accepted practice, and I hate it. This is not a bro board.

I might have totally misjudged CLR, but had he acted like he wanted to be a part of this forum and not so transparent about why he is here, I probbly would have thought higher of him.

In spite of that - I know the quality of CL, and recommended him to several folks who PMed me.

I just think there is a higher standard here than on other message boards.