A Cool(er) Steroid Thread

[quote]installglass wrote:

[quote]complete_fraud wrote:
Holy crap that’s a lot of drugs lol. [/quote]

Yeah, but it would be the shit. If you survive… It would probably be required to have a female that was wanting to fuck 4-5 times a day. I know what 1000/wk of test does. I can’t imagine 3k. [/quote]

You are not kidding there. The highest I have ever gone is 1250/wk and it was ridiculous. My buddy has gone as high as 4500/wk.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
3000 mgs test cyp per week
15 IU’s growth a day
1000 mgs tren per week
1000 mgs deca per week
1000 mgs masteron per week

Weeks 1-16

Weeks 19-22 pct

Followed by another 12 weeks
3500 mgs test cyp
20 iu’s growth daily
1500 tren
1500 deca
First 6 weeks 100 mgs dbol a day.

I would either be dead or really huge. (and yes AI would be used LOL)[/quote]

What is the purpose of the PCT? Why not just do a simple bridge for 4-6 weeks?[/quote]

Not sure as a pro outlined it for him.
[/quote]

Does he use HCG on cycle? Do you know his PCT looks like?
[/quote]

Yeah he uses HCG at high doses too. Oh and hes rolling insulin 20 ius a day for 2 weeks then 2 weeks off, repeat.

I know he uses clomid and nolva. Other than that not sure. But I can ask him today. We are hitting back together this afternoon.

All that pinning has gotta hurt.

Only like 4ml a day, NBD

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
All that pinning has gotta hurt.[/quote]

Yeah he hits every site imaginable lol. Looks badass. Competes at 215. You would think he would be heavier, but his body struggles to put on weight. Love the guy to death, great friend, but I do worry about him at times.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Yeah he hits every site imaginable lol. Looks badass. Competes at 215. You would think he would be heavier, but his body struggles to put on weight. Love the guy to death, great friend, but I do worry about him at times.[/quote]

Not to be a dick or anything, but if he needs that high dosages in order to compete at 215, for his health sake, he should look into fitness competition.

Or spending more money on food…

Or spending more money on food…[/quote]

I weight 215 atm, a gram of test and 5500 calories, and I will gain no more than half a kilo per week. Some people are just not meant to pack on weight.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
15 IU’s growth a day
1000 mgs tren per week
1000 mgs deca per week

Weeks 1-16

Weeks 19-22 pct

3500 mgs test cyp
20 iu’s growth daily
1500 tren
1500 deca

he should have his own protein factory !

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Yeah he hits every site imaginable lol. Looks badass. Competes at 215. You would think he would be heavier, but his body struggles to put on weight. Love the guy to death, great friend, but I do worry about him at times.[/quote]

Not to be a dick or anything, but if he needs that high dosages in order to compete at 215, for his health sake, he should look into fitness competition.[/quote]

Well he is 5’6, so there is that. He is in the offseason now and just started the high doses about 8 months ago. He is 250 now and still lean. He is shooting for 235 stage weight next show.

This pic is from his fourth show and hes 4/4 for 1st place overall. I think some of you are underestimating what a shredded 215 is. He is in the middle if it isn’t obvious lol.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Not to be a dick or anything, but if he needs that high dosages in order to compete at 215, for his health sake, he should look into fitness competition.[/quote]

Well he is 5’6, so there is that. He is in the offseason now and just started the high doses about 8 months ago. He is 250 now and still lean. He is shooting for 235 stage weight next show.

This pic is from his fourth show and hes 4/4 for 1st place overall. I think some of you are underestimating what a shredded 215 is. He is in the middle if it isn’t obvious lol.[/quote]

Looks Awesome, If he’s 250 now he must be HUGE!

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

This pic is from his fourth show and hes 4/4 for 1st place overall. I think some of you are underestimating what a shredded 215 is. He is in the middle if it isn’t obvious lol.[/quote]

At 5’6’‘, 215 contest weight is huge. I supposed he would be about 6’. At 250, he must be close to pro size. Do you have a pic of him at that weight?

Yeah 5’6 - 215 on stage is no joke. Look at few others like Aaron Clark, 5’7 205 on stage, looks like a complete beast. Or even tnations own john meadows, he is 5’6 but he competes heavier than 215, although I remember when he won the Ohio at 210-212. Total beast.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Well share your worry with him more often and ask him what he does for his blood pressure. Make a difference in his life so you don’t lose a good friend.

LOSING ANOTHER YOUNG BODYBUILDER:

Ed Van Amsterdam dead at 40 of an apparent heart attack! Ed was an IFBB Pro bodybuilder out of Amsterdam, the Netherlands known for his height in a sport where most bodybuilders arent usually over 5’9". He hulked over his competitors at 6’2" weighing in at close to 265lbs with an off-season weight of 300lbs!

Search his name and you can see one of the sites that interviewed him said he did party with lots of liquor on regular basis.

http://m.at5.nl/artikelen/106637/bodybuilder-ed-van-amsterdam-overleden

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Well share your worry with him more often and ask him what he does for his blood pressure. Make a difference in his life so you don’t lose a good friend.

Ed Van Amsterdam dead at 40 of an apparent heart attack! Ed was an IFBB Pro bodybuilder out of Amsterdam, the Netherlands known for his height in a sport where most bodybuilders arent usually over 5’9". He hulked over his competitors at 6’2" weighing in at close to 265lbs with an off-season weight of 300lbs!

Search his name and you can see one of the sites that interviewed him said he did party with lots of liquor on regular basis.

[/quote]

What does the death of a guy abusing steroids and alcohol(possibly drugs too), with aguy with a healthy lifestyle who is abusing steroids? If someone has a healthy lifestyle and only abuses steroids, the possibility of dying is no more than omeone else otherwise all pro’s would be dead by now.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

At 5’6’‘, 215 contest weight is huge. I supposed he would be about 6’. At 250, he must be close to pro size. Do you have a pic of him at that weight?[/quote]

Yeah I can get one. I will get one up. He is close to pro size lol. He is doing USA’s next year in May. Honestly from the competition this year I think he has a good shot at a card.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

I try my best with him, but hes a 34 year old grown ass man. I did get him to go see my mom for a full cardiac workup though.

Yeah well luckily he doesn’t party or do any recreational drugs.

Damn thats a minimum of $20 a day just for the GH and that’s with an amazing price. Often its $3-$5 an IU. I wonder how legit it is though, most people report some insane carpal tunnel syndrome at those doses.

Damn thats a minimum of $20 a day just for the GH and that’s with an amazing price. Often its $3-$5 an IU. I wonder how legit it is though, most people report some insane carpal tunnel syndrome at those doses.[/quote]

Well he gets the GH for free…

[quote]Bauber wrote:
15 IU’s growth a day
1000 mgs tren per week
1000 mgs deca per week

Weeks 1-16

Weeks 19-22 pct

3500 mgs test cyp
20 iu’s growth daily
1500 tren
1500 deca

Wow! And I am worried about developing a “B” cup on a blast of 200 cyp 2x/wk and an AI? What the heck else can go wrong on that much gear?