A call to needy T-teens

I totally agree that the lack of response is a true testament to the class of this forum. I left myself open for a rash of B.s. stories and as of yet it is good to see none of those are flowing in.

I will give it a few more days to give others a chance to see the thread.

Phill

Dave it isn’t that I dont want to give the rack to you I just want everyone to have a chance at this. I do feel for ya Bro.

Phill

I’m in sexy J’s boat. I would absolutely love to have the rack, but I’m doing Renegade training as of now so I can’t work out of my house. Also, transferring that bad boy back and forth from home to college would suck. Great work Phill, stand up act.

Just keeping it alive.

i saw this and i had to reply, so i dont know if you have decided to give it away or not, but this is exactly why i need, i have an adjustable bench, with a place to hold the bar, but nothing else, i am planning on getting safety bars welded for me, but i dont know when ill get the money, but if you are looking for a need t-teen, you have found one.

P.S. I have been working hard, and eating right, and living the T-Man lifestyle, and it is hard when you are 14, but i make do. Thanks for even considering giving this away.

Thats a cool looking rack, Looks great to do squats with. I have a old dps narrow bench with a standard weights. I do squats on my two wooden dressers in my room. GF gets mad at that. Its hard to buy expensive equipment, because im a college student with a gf and kid. Money is kind of short for me. Im a needy guy in need of doing some heavy real squats. Thank you for the opportunity!

Drew it is not a matter of if I givew it away it is a matter of when and to whom. So yes you are now in the running. I just wanted to give it a few days so as many needy T-teens could see this as possible. I figure I will stop taking replies on this by Monday next week at the latest and choose who gets the rack and get a hold of them.

I actually got a call on my new rack yesterday and they are going to try and have it here by friday. So I am actually still using the rack pictured untill then.

Phill

I have this same rack.

I would like to enter into your drawing. I know that you don’t want any bull shit stories, and I know that there are probaly kids out there that could use this more than me, but I also believe that my goal is a valid one, and hope that you’d at least consider aiding me in my quest. I live in New york state, I’m 17 and a junior in high school. My goal for next year is to win the New York State Wrestling Championships in Folkstyle, freestyle, and greco-roman wrestling, making me a tripple crown champion, something that only one other kid in the history of my league has ever accomplished. I feel that this is an attainable goal provided that I work as hard as I can to improve my wrestling ability and strength during the next six months. I have entered myself in numerous training camps and am on the New York State Junior national team this summer. The one catch is that all of this costs money, something along the lines of $3000,which I don’t have. I normally lift after school, but to pay for my expenses I’ve had to to start working almost every day after school. I went to a garage sale and bought an old olympic bar, and about 225 pounds of weights, and have been waking up around 5 in the morning to run or lift. The problem is that its hard to make signifigant gains when you can’t do a lot of the staple exercises such as squats, and bench presses, I’ve made it work the best I could, but using only olympic lifts, deadlifts and body weight exercises will only take you so far. I’ve been looking for a sqat rack and a bench that was affordable, but moneys kind of tight for me right now, and I haven’t had a lot of sucess. This is a tremendous thing your doing, and I’d like to say thanks for your generosity.

I need to let the posters to this know that they really need to make sure that they have their PM’s turned on.

Currently their are a couple of them that I cannot get through to to ask further details if needed.

This will be a huge help. Thanks guys.

Also looks as if I will run this through next monday at the latest. That should be long enough I figure to give any interested needy teen a chance to post. Thank you for your post so far, and I wish I could help you all. Keep em’ coming and we’ll see what turns out.

Phill

One more little bump.

Also thanks to those who have turned on your Pm’s. There is still one person left without their PM on though. By the way I havent started sending any yet either. Just trying to get it set up so I will be able.

I plan on picking the needy teen to receive this rack on monday or tuesday of next week. I received a call and my new rack come today. :slight_smile: I am going to be on a trip this weekend so I probably wont get to pming anyone tell sunday evening, and will most likely pick tuesday.

Anyone else come on up. Post and see what it brings ya.

have a good one all, thanks for your post so far, and make sure those PM’s are on.

Phill

Phill,

I caught this kinda late but, I just want to applaud your generosity. You are one of the good ones, man.

RichM

Phill you’re the man for doing this. You’ll get it back 10000 fold I’m sure.

Just wanted to bump this up befor I hit the road. Have a good weekend all.

Phill

Whomever gets this- PLEASE USE IT! I would have KILLED damn near anyone to have had a source of knowledge like t-mag and a bunch of nice guys willing to help me with dern near anything like the guys on this forum when I was a teen. Use it to squat. Please.

And Phill- you are the man, plain and simple.

I just want to bump this up to give the needy teens a shot at it, as well as to convey my respect and admiration for what Phill’s doing here. You’re a true T-Man, brother.

Why i deserve it; Im 18, check out my what im using as a squat rack and bench over in the photos form :slight_smile:

Last few days.

I am posting my choice on Tuesday.

Thanks ,
Phill

LAST DAY!!!

I just took it down and boxed it up.

It is ready to ship.

Phill