A Bulking Question

I’m currently trying to cut down right now in order to get rid of the “man boob” affliction. So far it’s been working pretty well, but I have plan’s to do a bulk after Im satisfied with the way I look.

The question: Am I doing all of this for nothing, as the problem will just return as soon as I start bulking again? (Granted, I’ve never really trained before, so I’m still getting beginner gains while cutting. Will this reduce or eliminate the effect?)

Does anyone know some tips for bulking that can help with this?

Build some muscle on your chest and (assuming you are not a fat bastard) the bewbie affliction will be no more.

Don’t let your body fat get out of control.

Don’t lose control of your diet and eat shitty foods with shitty habits agian.

Keep training.

also take zinc, if you have a manboob problem and its not just that you’re fat, could be caused by zinc deficiency

[quote]Zagman wrote:

Keep training.[/quote]

Not to make excuses, but I haven’t let my diet loose at all since finding T nation. This is more of a pre-existing thing from years of uneducated shoveling any food down my throat.

Otherwise you think just continue doing chest work would help it? (Bench, dumbbell flys, dips etc)

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
also take zinc, if you have a manboob problem and its not just that you’re fat, could be caused by zinc deficiency[/quote]

Im currently getting 11mg of zinc from my multivitamin, is that sufficient?

[quote]Alquemist wrote:
Build some muscle on your chest and (assuming you are not a fat bastard) the bewbie affliction will be no more.[/quote]

So you think that cutting would not be as effective as bulking up and being sure that I have sufficient calories to build new chest muscle would be?

-cough-

[quote]Zagman wrote:

Keep training.[/quote]

x2

just eta shilofauyds of foodsk and Keep hittin the jym damm hard and set trenght goals and meet them AND then when you are huuge cut down the feta and you will be jacked.