[quote]elano wrote:
Vicomte, seriously, whats up with the avatar?[/quote]

I been wondering that too…

[quote]elano wrote:
Vicomte, seriously, whats up with the avatar?[/quote]

i think it’s sid vicious from the sex pistols

[quote]King of Kings wrote:
Hahahaha thats funny

U are lucky it only hit u on the forearm. I had a crow shit right in the middle of my head while sitting at work on my lunch break. Getting a monster shit out of your hair while your lunch buddies laugh at u is not cool.[/quote]

x2

I was a kid though.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Avian creatures wouldn’t dare evacuate their bowels in my presence.

They know better.[/quote]

lmao my tum tum hurts now

I got pissed on by a bird once, I was like wtf it’s a clear cloudless blue sky - oooohhh :frowning:

I was also shit on, on the head and back once, neither of these experiences was fun.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
A bird pooped on a chick from T-Nation today as well. I’ll let her out herself.[/quote]

Awww that’s so kind of you. However, I saw the thread title and knew I had to post.

I got shit on today too while walking my dog. Only it kind of hit my shoulder and got in the ends of my hair since I was wearing it down. Thankfully I was close to home and hopped in the shower pretty quickly, but I wasn’t a happy camper…

I was driving once with my arm half out the window (awesome left forearm tan by the way). When a seagull with sniper accuracy hit my arm while I was doing 50. That shit stung, I had a welt and everything, it looked like i got hit by a shitty paintball.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
I was driving once with my arm half out the window (awesome left forearm tan by the way). When a seagull with sniper accuracy hit my arm while I was doing 50. That shit stung, I had a welt and everything, it looked like i got hit by a shitty paintball.[/quote]

Lmao.

Hmm. Actually there was this one time when I was a kid where I was going to a wedding with my parents.

My mother was making sure I was at my best lol. She even bought me a suit for the occasion.

When my mother closed the door and where ready to get in my father’s car, SPLOF a pigeon shat on my head and on my suit.

I remember it felt hot. It was white. I was disgusted and my mother was one pissed of woman that day.

My father had a good laugh tough lol.

Good times.

[quote]Court wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
A bird pooped on a chick from T-Nation today as well. I’ll let her out herself.

Awww that’s so kind of you. However, I saw the thread title and knew I had to post.

I got shit on today too while walking my dog. Only it kind of hit my shoulder and got in the ends of my hair since I was wearing it down. Thankfully I was close to home and hopped in the shower pretty quickly, but I wasn’t a happy camper…[/quote]

When are you ever a happy camper? You punch children to get yourself hyped up before you lift weights.

is that you in your dp? If so, you are FUCKING HUGE JESUS CHRIST o.0

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Court wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

I got shit on today too while walking my dog. Only it kind of hit my shoulder and got in the ends of my hair since I was wearing it down. Thankfully I was close to home and hopped in the shower pretty quickly, but I wasn’t a happy camper…

When are you ever a happy camper? You punch children to get yourself hyped up before you lift weights.[/quote]

lmao - epic avatar as well

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
If I was a bird, that would be all i’d ever do. Just get massive diarrhea and poop on EVERYTHING. Especially people.

What else you gonna do?[/quote]

Yep. Going for 2 humans with one shot gives a new meaning to killing 2 birds with one shot.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Court wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

When are you ever a happy camper? You punch children to get yourself hyped up before you lift weights.

lmao - epic avatar as well[/quote]

Who? Me or Court?

Ball pit

Last year I was deadlifting in my back yard under a holly tree and I felt these little drops hitting me on my neck, forearms, and shoulders. It had rained the night before so I assumed it was water dripping off the leaves. I finished my set and as I was walking over to my water bottle I noticed my shirt and arms covered in little purple blotches.

Fucking tree was full of birds eating the red berries and shitting all over the place.

I through handfuls of gravel at them until they all flew away and finished my workout. I probably had over a dozen drops of that chucky purple shit on me.

Bird poo is no good. I was mountain biking awhile back and was taking a breather at the top of a pretty steep climb. I had taken off my helmet to let my head cool off a bit when POW! Bluejay pwn3d me. I’m bald, so there is no hair to contain the mess, it slid down the side of my head onto my shoulder. Had I the accuracy, I’da slung a rock and killed the sumbitch.

I haven’t had a bird shit on me but my Dad has… that bird must of really pushed it out because he said it felt like someone slapped him when it hit him.

I wonder if these birds do it on purpose and have competitions with eachother as to how many targets they have each hit.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
I haven’t had a bird shit on me but my Dad has… that bird must of really pushed it out because he said it felt like someone slapped him when it hit him.

I wonder if these birds do it on purpose and have competitions with eachother as to how many targets they have each hit.[/quote]

hahahah, and awesome avatar by the way.

The “bird crap = good luck” thing holds where I’m from, too. I remember getting shit on by a bird when I was a kid – came in and told me grandma about it, who cracked up and said I’d gotten a “medal.” No such luck from stepping in dog shit, though – you’ve just stepped in dog shit, that’s all.

That said, reading this thread gives me a newfound respect and admiration for birds.