T Nation

A Bird Pooped on Me

So here I am walking to the college gym, I’m like 20 yards from the entrance just envisioning the workout ahead, the pleasure and pain that I am about to put myself through.

I get closer, still thinking those same thoughts, but I am interrupted because I feel something hit my forearm. I look down and there it is…A fucking white splatter of shit, I quickly look up and a pigeon is flying overhead, looking to make sure he hit his target.

What an Asshole.

Fortunately there was only 1 guy in the vicinity, we had a good laugh. That could have been oh so much worse.

Immediately after it happened I envisioned the Fail pic of that little asian kid getting attacked/shit on by a pigeon hahaha.

Whew what a day.

Lol, good thread.

I guess you weren’t too pooped to workout!

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Hahaha… That’s funny stuff.

For some reason I find the thread title quite funny… Simple and blunt.

A bird pooped on a chick from T-Nation today as well. I’ll let her out herself.

Avian creatures wouldn’t dare evacuate their bowels in my presence.

They know better.

Bird poop is a good source of BCAAs. :smiley:

Where I come from, this is supposedly good luck. Considering how bad it is, I will opt for bad luck instead.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Where I come from, this is supposedly good luck. Considering how bad it is, I will opt for bad luck instead. [/quote]

What happens when you step in dog shit? Does everyone play the lotto that day?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Lol, good thread.[/quote]

hahaha that’s the one.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Bird poop is a good source of BCAAs. :D[/quote]

Bird shit increases protein turnover rate by as much as 500%.

Waylander, I’ve been wondering this for years, what with birds being too afraid to poop on me and whatnot.

Was it warm, or did the air cool it by the time it reached you?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Where I come from, this is supposedly good luck. Considering how bad it is, I will opt for bad luck instead. [/quote]

I heard it was good luck too but I don’t know why. Somebody probably made it up to make themselves feel better.

haha

yeah this happened to my friend one time when we were at the zoo. all down his forehead and nose. was funny as fuck.

Hahahaha thats funny

U are lucky it only hit u on the forearm. I had a crow shit right in the middle of my head while sitting at work on my lunch break. Getting a monster shit out of your hair while your lunch buddies laugh at u is not cool.

As big as you are, I’m surprised you don’t become a target more often.

When I was like 13 a seagull shit on my shoulder while I was at the beach. Oddly enough there was a napkin lying on the ground right in front of me, so I was able to wipe it off :slight_smile: .

[quote]Fergy wrote:
When I was like 13 a seagull shit on my shoulder while I was at the beach. Oddly enough there was a napkin lying on the ground right in front of me, so I was able to wipe it off :slight_smile: .[/quote]

What if that had a different animal’s shit on it?

Vicomte, seriously, whats up with the avatar?

If I was a bird, that would be all i’d ever do. Just get massive diarrhea and poop on EVERYTHING. Especially people.

What else you gonna do?