A 'Bigger' Look at Same Weight

[quote]1morerep wrote:
When I tell people I only weigh about 165, their jaws hang open. [/quote]

:o

I have always looked heavier than I actually weigh. I have won a lot of little prizes at theme parks at the “I can guess your weight” booth.

People usually seem surprised when I tell them I’m 250lbs. The peg me as 210 or so.

I think my legs are dense, and my upper body, though sort of big, is not very well defined.

Two huge legs you can’t see (usually) when someone wears a jean. Only a huge ass may betray big lower body musculature. So someone who has no leg musculature can “look” some kgs heavier… But in my opinion all those things just don’t matter.

[quote]Nards wrote:
People usually seem surprised when I tell them I’m 250lbs. The peg me as 210 or so.

I think my legs are dense, and my upper body, though sort of big, is not very well defined.[/quote]

Well - in that case, you must be that motherfucker who randomly knocks people unconcious in rugby matches because they think they’re getting hit by someone around 200 but then feel the force of someone who’s actually 250. Not that getting hit by a 200lb rugby player is fun either.

I wonder how big some of these “big looking dudes” are if they have chicken legs, a huge guy is not going to have small legs. The “chicken legs” comment is always something the small and envious like to say about more developed guys, it’s old.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I wonder how big some of these “big looking dudes” are if they have chicken legs, a huge guy is not going to have small legs. The “chicken legs” comment is always something the small and envious like to say about more developed guys, it’s old.[/quote]

You’ve never seen a guy with a very developed upper body and a lower body that is clearly untrained?

If you don’t train your lower body, you can’t expect it to grow just by doing upper body work

He said huge guy, not just very developed. Some people are “very developed” but not huge.

I have seen guys with literally jacked upper bodies, but legs almost as thin as my arm.

something to share: I have been told that I have small legs quite many times when I wear jeans. When someone has enough muscles in legs and ass, people can’t see them when you are wearing pants, and if your shoulders are quite a bit wider than your hips, it gives the illusion of small legs.

My pic on page one of this thread has me in jeans and in my profile I have a pic of my legs.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[photo]28442[/photo]

[/quote]

[photo]28402[/photo]

Same shirt, different day.

You have big arms, but with the jeans you wear one cannot tell if you have big legs or not. Btw I can’t find your quads on your profile…

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[photo]28442[/photo]

[/quote]

[photo]28402[/photo]

Same shirt, different day.
[/quote]

Looks like a pose from a Michael Jackson Vid -lol

S

[quote]desolator wrote:

I have been told that I have small legs quite many times when I wear jeans. [/quote]

Because your legs probably arent big

[quote]

When someone has enough muscles in legs and ass, people can’t see them when you are wearing pants[/quote]

Got that backwards, chief.

[quote]desolator wrote:
You have big arms, but with the jeans you wear one cannot tell if you have big legs or not. Btw I can’t find your quads on your profile… [/quote]

I think the reason I haven’t taken one of the thighs is that mine are so white as to look like freezer chickens.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Because your legs probably arent big
[/quote]

My legs aren’t small (compared to the rest of my body of course).

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[photo]28402[/photo]

[/quote]

Looks like a pose from a Michael Jackson Vid -lol

S[/quote]

You need to work on those jazz hands, son. That pose is no fucking good without goddamn JAZZ HANDS!!!

You’re right. Someone should’ve told me! Next time…next time.

How the hell can jeans hide big legs? If they’re big they’ll stand out whatever you cover them in.

Now that I’m leaner, people generally guess my weight at around 20-30lbs over the actual figure.

I assume that the jeans aren’t tight as hell! Well you can say if the jean is a little bit tight fitting (but again, how tight jean can one with 26+inch thighs wear…) it can betray leg mass. But normal bermuhda shorts cannot show thigh muscles in a million years! Only the calves are shown, which sadly are difficult and painful for many to grow.