T Nation

A Ballsy Cat


Yeah, I feel bad for that cat if he gets much closer…

Oh, and since you’re from Connecticut, i’m going to laugh at you (They’re all going to laugh at you!)…

Congratulations to UConn (#1 team in the country) losing to Syracuse (not ranked in the top 25).

" I thought I saw a pussy cat…I did…I did". That cat must have balls of steel and a titanium backbone, but its going to get plucked and become a meal. I bet the after photo is even crazier.LOL

Dragon

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:
Yeah, I feel bad for that cat if he gets much closer…

Oh, and since you’re from Connecticut, i’m going to laugh at you (They’re all going to laugh at you!)…

Congratulations to UConn (#1 team in the country) losing to Syracuse (not ranked in the top 25).[/quote]

HA! I go to Uconn yet I’m not a fan in the least!

I think he’s trying to prove he’s not a pussy.

The owner must have a healthy regard for it, getting the camera instead of seperating them. I don’t think it shows balls so much as stupidity. The cat obviously has no idea with what it is dealing.

[quote]TX T. wrote:
I think he’s trying to prove he’s not a pussy.[/quote]

LOL!!!

[quote]TX T. wrote:
I think he’s trying to prove he’s not a pussy.[/quote]

that cat gets my vote for T-cat of the year.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

HA! I go to Uconn yet I’m not a fan in the least![/quote]

Where do you live? I lived at Hicks Hall and then Knollwood Apts…

Another one.

[quote]TX T. wrote:
I think he’s trying to prove he’s not a pussy.[/quote]

Nah, I think he’s just curious.

[quote]larryb wrote:
Nah, I think he’s just curious.
[/quote]

Curiosity killed the cat.

Satisfaction brought him back.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
…[/quote]

Did you take this picture? I’m thinking that that’s either a really big cat or a really small eagle. Adult bald eagles are nearly 36" long.

I think the Eagle was bent over getting ready to fly away. That’s what it looked like, at least.

And the one with the cat and dogs looks like it’s from a dog training place.

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:
Yeah, I feel bad for that cat if he gets much closer…

Oh, and since you’re from Connecticut, i’m going to laugh at you (They’re all going to laugh at you!)…

Congratulations to UConn (#1 team in the country) losing to Syracuse (not ranked in the top 25).[/quote]

It only matters who is #1 in April…

[quote]bikemike wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

Did you take this picture? I’m thinking that that’s either a really big cat or a really small eagle. Adult bald eagles are nearly 36" long.[/quote]

Either way, the scene appears to be taking place on the back deck of somebody’s house, with the picture being taken from inside the house.

Also, judging by the collar on the cats neck, it is quite possibly the pet of whoever is taking the picture.

So, either that’s a very realistic statue of a bald eagle, or somebody reallllly doesn’t like their pet cat anymore…

[quote]The Bald Eagle’s diet is varied, including carrion, fish, smaller birds, rodents, and sometimes food scavenged or stolen from campsites and picnics. To hunt, the eagle swoops down over the water and snatches the fish out of the water with its claws. They eat by holding the fish in one claw and tearing the flesh with the other. Eagles have structures on their toes called spiricules that allow them to grasp fish. Osprey also have this adaptation.

Sometimes, if the fish is too heavy, the eagle will be dragged into the water. It may swim to safety, but some eagles drown or succumb to hypothermia.
[/quote]

Apparently they only weigh about 10 pounds. I’m not sure it would want to risk getting into a scrap with a cat if it didn’t need to… the cat is bigger and heavier than it’s usual meals.

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:
I think the Eagle was bent over getting ready to fly away. That’s what it looked like, at least.

And the one with the cat and dogs looks like it’s from a dog training place.[/quote]

A police academy. The cat is used to taunt the dogs and make sure they stay when ordered to do so. Imagine the temptation.