A 4 AD Plan...

I am about to purchase 3-4 bottles of the new 4 AD from biotest, and I was wondering if I could get some good suggestions as to how to use this product while in a mass gaining phase. I have had good results in the past with androsol (my first ever prohormone) along with growth surge. I only tried one bottle and gained 12 pounds. I am interested in the 4 AD because of its non-suppressive effects on the hormonal system. If I stay on for 8 weeks, what do I do when I come off? Tribex and M or do I not really need it? Can I treat 4 AD like my bottle of androsol in terms of training and eating? Any responses would help, thanks a lot…

I know my question may sound simple but it would really help me out to know what to do if taking 4 AD for 6-8 weeks straight? Can anyone just make some quick suggestions or give me some insight? thanks again…

Bro, I am doing the same thing as you are. I ordered 5 bottles of 4AD-EC and am on the third week of a 10 week cycle. I am going to use arimidex when I come off of the cycle. I think you should use an anti-e post-cycle if you do an 8 weeker. Use M if you cannot get arimidex or clomid (or both, preferably). Better safe than sorry WRT HTPA. I have ran androsol at a gram (140 sprays/day) in the past for up to six months at a time, came off with clomid at 50mg/day for two weeks and had no crash. Don’t worry. You will see GREAT gains from the 4AD-EC–I know that I am so far. It is probably 25% more effective than androsol from my experience thusfar. Enjoy!

I;ve always had good success with Androsol as well,… sometimes I used tribex after, sometimes I didn’t. Used up my last bottle with a half dose (one application) a day while I started cutting carbs, and I don’t think I lost one bit of muscle while cutting up (actually think I might have gained a little bit!).

Just ordered 3 bottles of the 4AD myself, but I;m planning on using a half dose for 12 weeks straight. I feel this approach for slower steadier gains works better for me than trying for the ‘20 lbs in 2 weeks’ crap that a lot of guys try for (only to have 18 lbs be pure fat!)

thanks for the responses fellas. was wondering if you’ld be so kind as to let me know any specifics as to what you have been doing or will do while on the 4 AD. I plan on keeping calories up but not as high as on growth surge as the on weeks will be longer and I don’t want to outpace my growth with my caloric intake. I think that is how we end up with too much fat while on any androgen. could be wrong though. I like the idea of being on with a half dose, but is that enough of the 4 AD in your system to elicit an anabolic effect. I am not trying to keep mass while dieting but actually try and build with heavy training and eating, so would half dose be “strong enough”? I will try and take tribex and either M or vitex along with some methoxy whenever I come off. let me know what you have done or plan to do and maybe i can implement some of those ideas into my plan. going for a personal record here so thanks for the help…

Use the full dose. The half-dose will not give you very good results, IMO and experience.

Up your calories as much as you need in order to gain 1 to 1.5lbs per week. Anything more than this is probably fat gain or water retention. Since 4AD-ec wont aromatize (unlike test/dbol/drol), weight gains are not as dramatic.

Up your training volume and intensity, or your frequency etc. Basically increase the stress on your musculature and force it to grow since you have the added effect of 4AD. Personally, I like to increase my volume by about 25% right off the bat, and strength increases soon follow. Then I drop volume down to normal when I am natural again.

If doing a longer cycle (ie 6-8 wks), I would highly recommend a 2 week cycle of Tribex, M, and Methoxy after. I’ve had good luck following a cycle with those. I’ve actually continued to gain a few more lbs while on the methoxy and from my experiences, gains will continue with methoxy while the Tribex and M restore T levels over the 2 week recovery cycle. The Methoxy seems to “seal in” my gains during the transition time of restoring normal T levels. It would take a bottle of each for the 2 week recovery.