A 27 Inch Waist!? Im Such a Fatty

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Who gives a shit about some fucking wack fashion trend? [/quote]

I give a shit.

The smaller and more popular the skinny jeans becomes the harder it is to find jeans that fit comfortably.

It’s gotten to the point now where I wear nothing but track shorts and pants and I have one pair of overly baggy jeans in case I have to go out to eat or something.

[quote]espenl wrote:
Sparring skinny people is lots of fun :)[/quote]

[quote]espenl wrote:
Sparring skinny people is lots of fun :)[/quote]

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:

and since when have mannequins [/quote]

Saw some with gyno the other day.

[quote]thrasher wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Who gives a shit about some fucking wack fashion trend? [/quote]

I give a shit.

The smaller and more popular the skinny jeans becomes the harder it is to find jeans that fit comfortably.

It’s gotten to the point now where I wear nothing but track shorts and pants and I have one pair of overly baggy jeans in case I have to go out to eat or something.[/quote]

are you a monster? I mean that seriously. Are you a behemoth? If you are congrats!! wear those sweatpants proudly son. If not then there are plenty of places that sell jeans that’ll fit you that aren’t skinny jeans. If there’s a market for it, they sell it. Look outside of trendy clothing stores and stop being so damn picky where you shop for your jeans. Jeans are jeans are jeans are jeans ad nauseum … and get on with your life … you’re letting the skinny jean trend own you when you should be owning you…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I could really give a fuck less what you do as long as you’re happy and successful doing it.
quote]

There’s been a thread about this, unless you’re doing it to be a douche.

DAILY MAIL IS SERIOUS BRO!11!!!1!!!

ha. my legs are bigger than 27 inches.