A 27 Inch Waist!? Im Such a Fatty

Fuckin fuck. Fuck. really?

And people call bodybuilders dumb.

But skinny jeans prevent rape…

“Celebrity trend: Russell Brand has made skinny jeans popular among men”

This stood out to me, I mean really? People idolizing russell fucking brand?

cause most of us derive our ideal image of body type and weight from mannequins, so yeah, this could be dangerous.

WTF?

and since when have mannequins had abs? and whens the backlash going to come, with fatties demanding plus size mannequins?

Doesn’t suprise me, when I go out most guys around my age (17-25) are usually very skinny and weak. That mannequin/UK fashion label pretty much sums it up.

Shit, when I was 17 years old, 98lbs at 5’6" no one batted a fucking eye-lid, yet I see dozens of girls on the T.V who weigh more than that with everyone pointing out how anorexic they are.

From what I see on a daily basis this country is very pro skinny to young men.

Yesterday I saw a kid (about 16-17) who literally had the skinniest fucking arms I have ever seen, they almost literally skin and bones, couldn’t of been more than 6-7" inches I swear to god, he must of never picked up anything weighing more than 1lb in his life… and there he was with his GF helping him buy skinny jeans and xs sized t-shirts in topshop.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
cause most of us derive our ideal image of body type and weight from mannequins, so yeah, this could be dangerous.

WTF?

and since when have mannequins had abs? and whens the backlash going to come, with fatties demanding plus size mannequins?[/quote]

They already have those in some women’s clothing stores.

i work right near weslyan college in CT, the hipsters up there have taken to making cut off jean shorts for the summer from their skin tight hipser jeans. so basically its skinny fat dudes wearing daisy dukes and pushing around their vintage road bikes (have never seen one ride it, only push it). i almost ran one of them over yesterday based on man-law alone.

Whaaa they make skinny jeans and skinny mannequins to put em on … whaaaa this hipster wears skinny jeans and is skinny … whaaa some girls like this look

da fuck? What is this a fucking support group? Did some kid wearing skinny jeans steal your girlfriends and fuck you dog? For the love of CHRIST gentlemen what the fuck are you complaining about? You sound as effeminate as they look right now!! Who gives a shit about some fucking wack fashion trend? I mean really. Who gives a flying fuck what some young kid who has different taste than you do wears? So some chicks like them, who cares? There are other chicks who like your look. That’s the way of the world, kids.

Lift your weight, eat your oatmeal, and shut the fuck up about skinny jeans already.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
“Celebrity trend: Russell Brand has made skinny jeans popular among men”

This stood out to me, I mean really? People idolizing russell fucking brand?[/quote]

i’d like to point out that russell brand, despite what the article says, had zero to do with making men’s skinny jeans a trend. that was 100% hedi slimane’s doing.

why cant they make them look like ronnie coleman in the offseason? i would buy their crappy clothes if they did that!!

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Whaaa they make skinny jeans and skinny mannequins to put em on … whaaaa this hipster wears skinny jeans and is skinny … whaaa some girls like this look

da fuck? What is this a fucking support group? Did some kid wearing skinny jeans steal your girlfriends and fuck you dog? For the love of CHRIST gentlemen what the fuck are you complaining about? You sound as effeminate as they look right now!! Who gives a shit about some fucking wack fashion trend? I mean really. Who gives a flying fuck what some young kid who has different taste than you do wears? So some chicks like them, who cares? There are other chicks who like your look. That’s the way of the world, kids.

Lift your weight, eat your oatmeal, and shut the fuck up about skinny jeans already.[/quote]

Damn you polo…that was spot the fuck on.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Whaaa they make skinny jeans and skinny mannequins to put em on … whaaaa this hipster wears skinny jeans and is skinny … whaaa some girls like this look

da fuck? What is this a fucking support group? Did some kid wearing skinny jeans steal your girlfriends and fuck you dog? For the love of CHRIST gentlemen what the fuck are you complaining about? You sound as effeminate as they look right now!! Who gives a shit about some fucking wack fashion trend? I mean really. Who gives a flying fuck what some young kid who has different taste than you do wears? So some chicks like them, who cares? There are other chicks who like your look. That’s the way of the world, kids.

Lift your weight, eat your oatmeal, and shut the fuck up about skinny jeans already.[/quote]

Amen.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Whaaa they make skinny jeans and skinny mannequins to put em on … whaaaa this hipster wears skinny jeans and is skinny … whaaa some girls like this look

da fuck? What is this a fucking support group? Did some kid wearing skinny jeans steal your girlfriends and fuck you dog? For the love of CHRIST gentlemen what the fuck are you complaining about? You sound as effeminate as they look right now!! Who gives a shit about some fucking wack fashion trend? I mean really. Who gives a flying fuck what some young kid who has different taste than you do wears? So some chicks like them, who cares? There are other chicks who like your look. That’s the way of the world, kids.

Lift your weight, eat your oatmeal, and shut the fuck up about skinny jeans already.[/quote]

POLO WINS 10 INTERWEBZ POINTS!

good post polo - i really dont care, they make me look bigger in comparison, but its when you are grouped into the same demographic as them based on gender and age its depressing that they took some life turn and ended up there.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Whaaa they make skinny jeans and skinny mannequins to put em on … whaaaa this hipster wears skinny jeans and is skinny … whaaa some girls like this look

da fuck? What is this a fucking support group? Did some kid wearing skinny jeans steal your girlfriends and fuck you dog? For the love of CHRIST gentlemen what the fuck are you complaining about? You sound as effeminate as they look right now!! Who gives a shit about some fucking wack fashion trend? I mean really. Who gives a flying fuck what some young kid who has different taste than you do wears? So some chicks like them, who cares? There are other chicks who like your look. That’s the way of the world, kids.

Lift your weight, eat your oatmeal, and shut the fuck up about skinny jeans already.[/quote]

We didn’t mean to offend you. We just have a hard time fitting in…

Skinny Jeans

Sparring skinny people is lots of fun :slight_smile:

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Whaaa they make skinny jeans and skinny mannequins to put em on … whaaaa this hipster wears skinny jeans and is skinny … whaaa some girls like this look

da fuck? What is this a fucking support group? Did some kid wearing skinny jeans steal your girlfriends and fuck you dog? For the love of CHRIST gentlemen what the fuck are you complaining about? You sound as effeminate as they look right now!! Who gives a shit about some fucking wack fashion trend? I mean really. Who gives a flying fuck what some young kid who has different taste than you do wears? So some chicks like them, who cares? There are other chicks who like your look. That’s the way of the world, kids.

Lift your weight, eat your oatmeal, and shut the fuck up about skinny jeans already.[/quote]

We didn’t mean to offend you. We just have a hard time fitting in…

Skinny Jeans[/quote]

well lose some fuckin’ weight

heroin sheek is all the rage amongst guys now adays … wait? what?

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:
good post polo - i really dont care, they make me look bigger in comparison, but its when you are grouped into the same demographic as them based on gender and age its depressing that they took some life turn and ended up there. [/quote]

…and when the next trend comes along they’ll hop on that train and end up there too … point is know who you are and do what you want to do. If you want to be a trendy douchenozzle well then that’s your mistake. If you want to lift weights and set your life on a path to become an traditionally strong man then you can do that. If you want to sit all day eating fuckin’ cheetos in your gray sweat suit because it’s the only thing that’ll fit well then go ahead. As long as it doesn’t interfere with my goals I could really give a fuck less what you do as long as you’re happy and successful doing it.

Point is, so what if these kids wear skinny jeans. As long as you’re happy in your endeavors let them be miserable in theirs.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:
good post polo - i really dont care, they make me look bigger in comparison, but its when you are grouped into the same demographic as them based on gender and age its depressing that they took some life turn and ended up there. [/quote]

…and when the next trend comes along they’ll hop on that train and end up there too … point is know who you are and do what you want to do. If you want to be a trendy douchenozzle well then that’s your mistake. If you want to lift weights and set your life on a path to become an traditionally strong man then you can do that. If you want to sit all day eating fuckin’ cheetos in your gray sweat suit because it’s the only thing that’ll fit well then go ahead. As long as it doesn’t interfere with my goals I could really give a fuck less what you do as long as you’re happy and successful doing it.

Point is, so what if these kids wear skinny jeans. As long as you’re happy in your endeavors let them be miserable in theirs.[/quote]

Almost brought tears to my eyes. Damn polo, youz mah hero!