970x3 Raw Squat

Prepare your butts.

I haven’t squated that much weight in the month of Nov…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I haven’t squated that much weight in the month of Nov…[/quote]
LOL

Holy…

wut no wut

Judas Priest…

Possibly the best lifter in the world at the moment, and fairly similar squat style to me (nice to watch for tips)… That’s seriously impressive. I can see his max being significantly higher as well, ridiculous!

Goddam it Highjumper!! Will you change that thing! After you send me the link, haha

Amazing squat. His next meet is in December, correct? I think that’s what I read

Plates hollowed out like the Brazillian chick. His ass is nicer tho…no homo

Something about him doing that while wearing an Iron Man cutoff tee and listening to metal from the early 80’s made that even more impressive than it already was.

My angus wasn’t peppered.

wow

A couple of observations

1. Lifting in a room with wood paneling on the walls must add at least 300 pounds to your squat because every time I see a video like this the guy is squatting over 800 pounds no matter who he is.

2. The guy spotting to his left has the longest chin I have ever seen.

3. Holy Christ!

Mother of God…

[quote]DBasler wrote:

1. The guy spotting to his left has the longest chin I have ever seen.

[/quote]

[quote]DBasler wrote:
A couple of observations

1. Lifting in a room with wood paneling on the walls must add at least 300 pounds to your squat because every time I see a video like this the guy is squatting over 800 pounds no matter who he is.

2. The guy spotting to his left has the longest chin I have ever seen.

3. Holy Christ![/quote]
    lol

His power level… It’s over 9000!

This is the most impressive thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

Does anyone else think dude can probably squat more than that rack can hold? It was looking a bit suspect there from time to time.

I think this is the most impressive squat set ever done in the history of history.