T Nation

915 Program Results!

This upcoming week is going to be the week i go for new maxes even tho i should do it in two weeks. I have decided to do it now as i travel abroad the week after. Will max out the bench and deadlift as i maxed out squat this week. If i get a 105kg bench and a 180kg deadlift which both iam pretty sure i will get. If I get these I will already have hit my strenght goals for 2015 which is pretty sick.

My STARTING maxes were
Squat 125
Bench 97.5 (had hit 100kg)
Deadlift 170kg

New maxes
Squat 150kg 25kg PR in 7weeks wow!
Bench I want atleast 105kg anything over that would be crazy as i have a hard time progressing bench (5kg)pr atleast (pretty sure i will get 105)
Deadlift minimum 180kg will go for 190-195 that would be a 20-25kg PR in 8weeks of time which is insane. (feeling confident about the DL)

can only say that I'm beyond happy with the program!

[quote]lolssons wrote:
This upcoming week is going to be the week i go for new maxes even tho i should do it in two weeks. I have decided to do it now as i travel abroad the week after. Will max out the bench and deadlift as i maxed out squat this week. If i get a 105kg bench and a 180kg deadlift which both iam pretty sure i will get. If I get these I will already have hit my strenght goals for 2015 which is pretty sick.

My STARTING maxes were
Squat 125
Bench 97.5 (had hit 100kg)
Deadlift 170kg

New maxes
Squat 150kg 25kg PR in 7weeks wow!
Bench I want atleast 105kg anything over that would be crazy as i have a hard time progressing bench (5kg)pr atleast (pretty sure i will get 105)
Deadlift minimum 180kg will go for 190-195 that would be a 20-25kg PR in 8weeks of time which is insane. (feeling confident about the DL)

can only say that I’m beyond happy with the program![/quote]

Wow, keep me posted! a 25kg increase in 7 weeks is no joke!!!

Did get a cold just the day i would have started day 1 of the maxing week but recoverd from it today which is 5ddays later and deceided to try go for a new deadlift max. Even tho I just got rid of my cold. managed to pull 190kg that is a 20kg PR in 8weeks. Really happy with that think I could have gotten 195kg if I would not have gotten sick. But life happends and Iam still really happy with this.

[quote]lolssons wrote:
Did get a cold just the day i would have started day 1 of the maxing week but recoverd from it today which is 5ddays later and deceided to try go for a new deadlift max. Even tho I just got rid of my cold. managed to pull 190kg that is a 20kg PR in 8weeks. Really happy with that think I could have gotten 195kg if I would not have gotten sick. But life happends and Iam still really happy with this.[/quote]

Any powerlifter would be thrilled with a 45kg increase on his total in 6-8 months, let alone 10 weeks… and you have one lift to go.