2. SGHP Assistance 1------------------5 x 5
  3. SGHP Assistance 2------------------4 x 6-8
  4. Biceps Isolate 1-----------------------3 x 8-10
  5. Biceps Isolate 2-----------------------3 x 8-10
    Volume = 20

Volume decreases in the following phases
Phase 2 - 2 Isolation exercises 3 x 6-8
Phase 3 - 1 Isolation exercise 3 x 6-8

How does this look? Ive only added light isolated exercises at the end of each session which can be done within 10 minutes. It follows the advice from your article ‘7 Ways to Get Jacked With Olympic Lifts’ where you say to implement isolation work at the end of the session for no longer than 15 mins on neglected muscles

Or am I better off buying the ‘Strength and Size Training Program’ to cater towards my goals of strength and hypertrophy?

Thanks again for the help CT,
PK

I’ll post the exact same thing I posted in an earlier thread:

"Well to be honest not everybody can progress at an optimal rate by adding bonus work at the end of these workouts.

You can’t simply add more work in when you want to build something a little more. Your body has a limited capacity to adapt to stress and if you exceed it then your whole progress slows down. If you want to do more bodybuilding work to 915, I suggest dropping one of the assistance lifts so that you can replace it with 2-3 less stressful isolation exercises."

From what I can see you did not take anything out. Do the program as it was designed.

OR do the plan as you wrote it… hit a wall on week 6 and complain that it doesn’t work. I can’t save everybody

You can crate charts, nice tables all you want… it doesn’t change anything

Ok understood.

I don’t want to sound like a dick but, how come you can do bonus isolation work in the ‘Power Look Program’ while also doing the main lift + the designated 2 assistance lifts while you cannot do it in 915. Just interested to learn why?

In any case, would I be better suited to buy your ‘Strength and Size Program’ to suit my goal of gaining strength and hypertrophy?

Or is doing the 915 program as you mentioned - one of the the designated assistance lifts cover that. And if so which assistance lifts should I drop, the one where it hammers a weak link or the one where you overload?

Thanks again for the help,
PK