T Nation

915 Program 3 Days a Week?

Hey CT,

I just had a question regarding the 915 and if its possible to run 3 days a week? if so how can i do that? Because i want to do it, however i am only able to get to the gyn 3 times a week.

[quote]jake_richardson wrote:
Hey CT,

I just had a question regarding the 915 and if its possible to run 3 days a week? if so how can i do that? Because i want to do it, however i am only able to get to the gyn 3 times a week.[/quote]

Sure, simply roll through the sessions as planned but it will take you a bit longer.

For example

Week 1
DAY 1. Bench heavy/squat explosive
DAY 2. Deadlift heavy
DAY 3. Squat heavy/Bench explosive

Week 2
DAY 1. Explosive pulls
DAY 2. Bench heavy/Squat explosive
DAY 3. Deadlift heavy

Week 3
Day 1. Squat heavy/Bench explosive
Day 2. Explosive pulls
Day 3. Bench heavy/Squat explosive

etc.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

Hey CT,

I just had a question regarding the 915 and if its possible to run 3 days a week? if so how can i do that? Because i want to do it, however i am only able to get to the gyn 3 times a week.[/quote]

Sure, simply roll through the sessions as planned but it will take you a bit longer.

For example

Week 1
DAY 2. Deadlift heavy

Week 2
DAY 1. Explosive pulls
DAY 3. Deadlift heavy

Week 3
Day 2. Explosive pulls

etc.
[/quote]

so i repeat that above for 6 weeks, changing my reps and sets accordingly then on week 7&8 ?

Hey CT,

For example

Week 1
DAY 2. Deadlift heavy

Week 2
DAY 1. Explosive pulls
DAY 3. Deadlift heavy

Week 3
Day 2. Explosive pulls

etc.
[/quote]

so i repeat that above for 6 weeks, changing my reps and sets accordingly then on week 7&8 ?
[/quote]

Simply follow the plan, but instead of lasting 9 weeks it will last about 11 because you are spreading the workouts more.

Hey CT,

For example

Week 1
DAY 2. Deadlift heavy

Week 2
DAY 1. Explosive pulls
DAY 3. Deadlift heavy

Week 3
Day 2. Explosive pulls

etc.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Simply follow the plan, but instead of lasting 9 weeks it will last about 11 because you are spreading the workouts more.

[/quote]

Thanks a lot CT!