904lb Squat w/ Cambered Bar

Thanks for all the comments guys, one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time, glad you all liked the squat!

[quote]Daniel MAcri wrote:
Thanks for all the comments guys, one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time, glad you all liked the squat![/quote]
Please post more

I honestly don’t know any different - but is it harder/easier with a cambered bar?

Not taking anything from the dude, that was impressive. Hell of a beard for a 22 year old. I’ve never had that much facial hard total in my life.

[quote]sexyxe wrote:
I honestly don’t know any different - but is it harder/easier with a cambered bar?

Not taking anything from the dude, that was impressive. Hell of a beard for a 22 year old. I’ve never had that much facial hard total in my life. [/quote]

I would imagine it’s way harder with the balancing needed

[quote]daraz wrote:

[quote]sexyxe wrote:

Not taking anything from the dude, that was impressive. Hell of a beard for a 22 year old. I’ve never had that much facial hard total in my life. [/quote]

I would imagine it’s way harder with the balancing needed[/quote]

Depends on the person. The camber targets the hips more and also tends to throw people forward (similar to that of the safety squat bar).

I would imagine his straight bar squat is about the same, which is just insane.

[quote]frankjl wrote:

[quote]daraz wrote:

[quote]sexyxe wrote:

I would imagine it’s way harder with the balancing needed[/quote]

Depends on the person. The camber targets the hips more and also tends to throw people forward (similar to that of the safety squat bar).

I would imagine his straight bar squat is about the same, which is just insane.[/quote]

from experience my cmabered bar squat is usually about 45lb/20kg behind my straight bar squat. Having said that this is the most i have ever squated, i felt i would have been good for 900lb with a standard towards the end of last year and planed to attempt it just before xmass, but tore my pec (which required surgery) so that kinda through that out the window.

Would like to think that i have and extra 25lb/10kg to 45lb/20kg with a standard bar but that is all speculation and am not going to claim it.

the cambered bar for me has always highlighted my major weakness with squat/dead where around the middle of the lift my mid back collapses/hunches forward. i find the cambered bar is more difficult for me personally

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

Thanks for all the comments guys, one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time, glad you all liked the squat![/quote]
Please post more[/quote]

x2

[quote]hastalles wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

Please post more[/quote]

x2[/quote]

Thanks guys soon i have something worth while i will put it up here or the strongman thread

That was a sick lift dude. When you unracked the bar it looked like your whole body was going to snap for a second but then you fucking squatted it anyways lol. Looking forward to seeing more from you!