T Nation

904lb Squat w/ Cambered Bar

Dan Macri, Western Australias Strongest Man.

22 years old…seriously. WTF!

FUCKING RETARDED LOL … power beard FTW. If he shaves his head … god damn.

^how is that retarded?? unless you meaning retardedly awesome, then i’d agree…

also, he looks exactly like my freakishly strong friend that i lift with from time to time

retarded as in god damn

His beard and hair combination is freaking awesome.

He barely fits in that cambered bar. That is fucking awesome.

He looks like he should be a bad guy from a Mad Max movie.

Can you imagine walking out 900lbs on a cambered bar? Jesus christ.

That’s just fucking crazy. Fucking Australia.

Australia is upside down so the eccentric is really the hard part… that and not falling off the ceiling.

He has a strong as phuck cave man look

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
He has a strong as phuck cave man look[/quote]
LOL

australian chad aichs ?

omg he is so fat. who would want to look like that? hes going to kill his joints, he didnt hit depth, he sat on a box, he has wraps.

Did I forget anything?

You forgot to say that since you squat 170kg at 60kg that means your stronger than him because you lift more times BW.

[quote]lytw8 wrote:
You forgot to say that since you squat 170kg at 60kg that means your stronger than him because you lift more times BW.[/quote]

lol yeah, that too

Maybe you forgot to say that you are sure your 40 time is faster than his…

On a serious contribution… that dude is a freakin’ monster! I think his beard could squat more than me…

I have the luck of training with this freak of nature 4 times a week and I must say he is a monster in all regards. 220kg Bench for 3 (he doesn’t train bench…serious), 350kg Deadlift, 170kg+ overhead.

Even his little brother who is 14 years old has a 130kg Squat, 180kg Deadlift and a 80kg Bench as well as being a state level rugby player for under 16s. :s

What block of ice did they thaw that monster out of?

Amazing for 22 year old.

We all know that a beard that size adds 700 lbs to all your lifts. Therefore, he barely squatted 204 - not impressive!

God, I need a beard!

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:
Australia is upside down so the eccentric is really the hard part… that and not falling off the ceiling.[/quote]

now that’s funny. made me think of that simpsons toilet episode.