900 Grams of Protein in 3 Minutes

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Dark Ninja has sparked my interest.[/quote]

I believe she’s sparked everyone’s interest.

lol
[/quote]

I did not want to say anything, but if it took him that long he has probably caught it.

Meaning, he wants to blow more than his nose now.

[/quote]

In his defense, he doesn’t cruise SAMA like the rest of us pervs. lol

So missing her attributes is understandable.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I believe she’s sparked everyone’s interest.

lol
[/quote]

I did not want to say anything, but if it took him that long he has probably caught it.

Meaning, he wants to blow more than his nose now.

[/quote]

In his defense, he doesn’t cruise SAMA like the rest of us pervs. lol

So missing her attributes is understandable.

[/quote]

I undertand that you do not wish to believe it, but if his heterosexuality was not seriously impaired, he would have felt the ripple in the force.

I’ll agree his videos aren’t really funny, but for the most part they aren’t meant to be funny, they are simply there to showcase his insane and almost unmatched eating abilities. As someone who has done a bit of competitive eating myself i can really appreciate how insanely impressive some of the shit he does actually is.

Best cheat meal ever?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
Been subbed to him for awhile. Furious Pete is actually one of the top competitive eaters in the world and i believe the best in Canada (he lives in Ontario). So he isn’t “just a retard who eats ridiculous shit”. He is also sponsored by bb.com so he gets endorsed to do this shit and actually mentioned getting to travel to places for free just so he can eat. That aside dude is pretty beastly has something like a 675 deadlift and recently is in a video training with a few IFBB pros after the Toronto pro show. One i believe was Frank Mcgrath. His story of how he went from being so malnourished that he put himself in the hospital to becoming one of the best eaters in the world is also pretty cool. Getting paid, getting free supps, and being able to travel to eat shit sounds like a pretty good set up to me.[/quote]

doesnt make that video any less dumb and not funny.[/quote]

Lol it kind of makes it less dumb. But not funny at all.

Competitive eaters intrigue me, as I have the appetite of a small insect.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
Been subbed to him for awhile. Furious Pete is actually one of the top competitive eaters in the world and i believe the best in Canada (he lives in Ontario). So he isn’t “just a retard who eats ridiculous shit”. He is also sponsored by bb.com so he gets endorsed to do this shit and actually mentioned getting to travel to places for free just so he can eat. That aside dude is pretty beastly has something like a 675 deadlift and recently is in a video training with a few IFBB pros after the Toronto pro show. One i believe was Frank Mcgrath. His story of how he went from being so malnourished that he put himself in the hospital to becoming one of the best eaters in the world is also pretty cool. Getting paid, getting free supps, and being able to travel to eat shit sounds like a pretty good set up to me.[/quote]

Competitive eaters intrigue me, as I have the appetite of a small insect. [/quote]

Well i can probably answer some of your questions if you have any. I am no where near as good as Furious Pete but some of my feats include. Eating an 80 oz steak, 6 MC Donald double cheeseburgers in under 3 min. 40 Timbits from Tim Horton in under 2 mins. 8 Baconators from Wendy in under 12 minutes. 8 chicken pitas from marathon souvlaki (didn’t time it, but those things are more filling then Baconators for sure) lastly about 20 hotdogs including the buns in under 20 minutes.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

Competitive eaters intrigue me, as I have the appetite of a small insect. [/quote]

exactly - where do they put it all?

Hope you like getting fucked in the ass.

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
Well i can probably answer some of your questions if you have any. I am no where near as good as Furious Pete but some of my feats include. Eating an 80 oz steak, 6 MC Donald double cheeseburgers in under 3 min. 40 Timbits from Tim Horton in under 2 mins. 8 Baconators from Wendy in under 12 minutes. 8 chicken pitas from marathon souvlaki (didn’t time it, but those things are more filling then Baconators for sure) lastly about 20 hotdogs including the buns in under 20 minutes.

EDIT: All of these were done without using the dunking technique.[/quote]

Damn…

You’d do this in a fasted state, right?

And have you also attempted the protein and olive oil challenges?

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

Best cheat meal ever?[/quote]

ok that looked awesome. I could eat two slices of that probably.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Hope you like getting fucked in the ass.[/quote]

ROFL!!

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

exactly - where do they put it all?[/quote]

Firstly ill say that being lean and holding less fat around the stomach will help. The less fat your stomach has to push against the more room it has to expand. It’s not uncommon for someones waist measurement to increase by as much as 4-5 inch’s after a contest. This is one reason why you see a Guy like Kobayashi who weighs like 160 and can eat like 100 hotdogs in a row.

As for how they do it, they will likely drink about 4 or more gallons of water a day leading up to the contest. The way they do that is they will often plow through a 4 liter bottle as fast as they can. This helps prepare the stomach to expand further so it can hold more food. Secondly they begin to eat more leading up to a contest. By that i don’t mean more overall cals spread though 5-6 meals. They will try to eat less meals but far larger and more condensed meals. Another trick is some eat alot of cabbage to expand there stomachs, i personally never experimented with this myself.

I think anyone here who had to force feed themselves in order to grow can attest to the fact that eventually your appetite does increase from constantly eating more then you want to.

Lastly the day of the contest they wont eat much if anything and will likely only drink about a liter or so of water beforehand.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I’d pay good money to see DN do that!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

The method I heard most professional eaters used was: (keep in mind: I only heard this, but I think Lanky used this method after I recommended it on that philly-cheese steak challenge he did a while back, and IIRC, he was the one who ate the most.)

About 5-7 hours before the ‘challenge’, you would eat a large amount of food, basically until you’re full, then eat a fuckload more, then when you don’t think you can possibly get any more food into your stomach, then start drinking water.

This causes your stomach to stretch out, then you’ve got 5-7 hours for the food to digest and clear out of your stomach before the actual challenge happens.

So basically, you’ve got a REALLY stretched out stomach that’s fairly empty by the time it’s time to gorge yourself… for the second time that day.

I, for one, would plan a massive dump and a grueling zercher-squat workout inbetween the two.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

That comment made me laugh harder than any of those videos.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I, for one, would plan a massive dump and a grueling zercher-squat workout inbetween the two.[/quote]

Okay… that made me laugh out loud!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

EDIT: All of these were done without using the dunking technique.[/quote]

Damn…

[/quote]

Well most of these i just did on the spot and could do with no prep at all even if i wasn’t particularly hungry or fasted. 6 Double cheese is easy mode for me, so is 40 Timbits. Those were less about quantity and more about speed. The 80 oz steak i prepared for about a week in advance and i was fasted the whole day save for a few scoops of whey. The Baconators and chicken Pitas were also on the spot. I had eaten about 4 of them each and was still hungry when my buddy bet i couldn’t take another 4 of them. Needless to say…challenge accepted and i won and he fronted the bill for the additional ones. Hot dog challenge i prepared for maybe 2-3 days for, i knew i had it in me since i can typically eat about 8-10 hotdogs with all the toppings i figured double that but without toppings would equal out to almost the same thing.

Lastly i have never tried the Olive oil thing because frankly it looks like it would burn on the way out. However the protein challenge looks potential doable just not as fast as Pete. I may just give it a shot some time soon.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I’d pay good money to see DN do that![/quote]

Nah… ain’t gonna happen.

I don’t think Prof X would enjoy being subbed :slight_smile:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

Well most of these i just did on the spot and could do with no prep at all even if i wasn’t particularly hungry or fasted. 6 Double cheese is easy mode for me, so is 40 Timbits. Those were less about quantity and more about speed. The 80 oz steak i prepared for about a week in advance and i was fasted the whole day save for a few scoops of whey. The Baconators and chicken Pitas were also on the spot. I had eaten about 4 of them each and was still hungry when my buddy bet i couldn’t take another 4 of them. Needless to say…challenge accepted and i won and he fronted the bill for the additional ones. Hot dog challenge i prepared for maybe 2-3 days for, i knew i had it in me since i can typically eat about 8-10 hotdogs with all the toppings i figured double that but without toppings would equal out to almost the same thing.

Lastly i have never tried the Olive oil thing because frankly it looks like it would burn on the way out. However the protein challenge looks potential doable just not as fast as Pete. I may just give it a shot some time soon. [/quote]

Hey,

thank you for clarifying.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

The method I heard most professional eaters used was: (keep in mind: I only heard this, but I think Lanky used this method after I recommended it on that philly-cheese steak challenge he did a while back, and IIRC, he was the one who ate the most.)

About 5-7 hours before the ‘challenge’, you would eat a large amount of food, basically until you’re full, then eat a fuckload more, then when you don’t think you can possibly get any more food into your stomach, then start drinking water.

This causes your stomach to stretch out, then you’ve got 5-7 hours for the food to digest and clear out of your stomach before the actual challenge happens.

So basically, you’ve got a REALLY stretched out stomach that’s fairly empty by the time it’s time to gorge yourself… for the second time that day.

I, for one, would plan a massive dump and a grueling zercher-squat workout inbetween the two.[/quote]

This is pretty much what i do the day of except i eat my last really big meal right before going to bed the night before.