T Nation

9 Years Natural; Ready to Try Cycling

Hey guys, I’m 32 yo male. I have been working out consistently for about 9 years. I’ve gained around 50 to 60lbs naturally over the last 10 yrs w diet and exercise. I think I’ve hit my natural capacity for my genetics. I am around 5’8”, I weigh 175 most days. I have a pretty disciplined diet. I run around 35p/50c/15f % diet generally. I workout (about 15% cardio, 85% weights) 5-6 days/wk. my body fat % is around 12-14% (if that). Also, I am a registered nurse so I have a little knowledge on the function of things. Like I said I’ve never done a cycle before so I am a bit apprehensive. However, I do believe I would make phenomenal gains with my ethic and discipline. This is not a spur of the moment decision for me. I have been reading up on this topic for some time now, so I feel pretty familiar. I really just want someone to read my personal stats and reassure me that I’m heading the right direction. I am considering test enanthate (seems to be the typical 1st-timer favorite). I want to make sure that I do everything that I should as well as everything that I shouldn’t. I hoping for some detailed info from start to finish of pct.

Thanks in advance

Do you plan to compete?

1 Like

I’ve actually thought about it and just mentioned this a few days ago. But that will be a little later down the road.

I’d get your baseline blood work done first, then you can always refer to changes in future blood work.

Otherwise good luck. Hope you can pin yourself as well as you can pin your patients! LOL

1 Like