9 Pounds In a Day?

i dont know what the hell is wrong with me but tuesday morning when i checked my weight i was 202.6…i checked today (wednesday morning) and im 211.2! i told u guys that i was on a bulking diet but damn!!! i dont think this is normal…is it cuz i didnt run on tuesday so theres a lot of water in me…i dont know…any explanation on this?

I had something similar to this happen over the weekend. I had my cheat meal which was Max and Ermas tortilla soup, a 20oz burger and banana pie for dessert with everything else the same in my diet and woke up 6lbs heavier the next day.

Although I’m cutting it’s taken all week for the weight to go away. I’ve been wondering about it all week. At least I’m not the only one. I’ll be eagerly awaiting an answer to your question too.

P

were you on a low carb diet the first time you weighed in and had a carb up before the second weight measurement?

Perhaps water weight from the estrogen buildup, as I could have swore I saw your ovaries :wink: just drink some cranberry juice if your on your period…Just busting balls mind you :slight_smile: Yes that would be a serious bulk, but as you said probably just water.

definitely just water.

I gained 10lbs during an eagles game once (172-182).

water weight for sure.

[quote]gi2eg wrote:
definitely just water.

I gained 10lbs during an eagles game once (172-182).[/quote]

Let me guess, you were watching them play the Lions and had a drink for every touchdown? As a Lions “fan”, I can take joy in that that weren’t skunked and had three touchdowns. Whoooo! We won too!

dude u better be careful. if that continues then you’re gonna be like (9x30=??) um eleventy hundred pounds in a month.

Mental note throw the damn sale out the window. That or stay off the thing you will swing up and down I can change as much as 10 friggin lbs in a day at times. Pick a day and time preferably right upon waking same day once a week or bi weekly and weigh yourself. Other then that stay off that damn thing

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Mental note throw the damn sale out the window. That or stay off the thing you will swing up and down I can change as much as 10 friggin lbs in a day at times. Pick a day and time preferably right upon waking same day once a week or bi weekly and weigh yourself. Other then that stay off that damn thing

Phill[/quote]

Or plug 7 measurements into an excel file and average them for each week (ideal). I usually only get 2-3 though.

i did check the same time and day at both tues morning and wed morning

Weighing-in is always a tough thing. Obviously, it’s best to weigh yourself first thing in the morning, but what if you don’t have a scale?

I weigh myself in the gym and I was 184 on Sunday and today I was 188. I’m usually more around 190 than 180, but it’s always pretty variable.