T Nation

9 Days to Add Muscle

Hey guys,

I am going on Spring Break next Saturday, so I have 9 days to get as ripped as possible haha

I have been working out for several months now very successfully, and I am just wondering if theres like a blitzkrieg workout I can do in the next 9 days to really hit it hard.

Right now I am really just doing 3x8 DB Presses, Squats, DLs, Rows, Pec Deck, and lots of others.

I am also taking 3 scoops Whey and 2 scoops (10g) GNC Creatine every day.

[quote]Novitennis88 wrote:
Hey guys,

I am going on Spring Break next Saturday, so I have 9 days to get as ripped as possible haha

I have been working out for several months now very successfully, and I am just wondering if theres like a blitzkrieg workout I can do in the next 9 days to really hit it hard.

Right now I am really just doing 3x8 DB Presses, Squats, DLs, Rows, Pec Deck, and lots of others.

I am also taking 3 scoops Whey and 2 scoops (10g) GNC Creatine every day.

[/quote]

You can do what your doing or anything else even the best program isnt going to see any big visible change in 9 days,Muscle just doesnt grow that fast. Your best bet would be go on some sort of crash diet and try and loos a ton of fat in 9 days making you appear lean if you have a good amount of LBM already.

Just get on ship bro start lifting and in a few years youll be able to tell the difference.

Phill

Phill hit the nail on the head. There’s not really anything you can do training-wise in nine days that’ll have a significant visible effect.

If you’re already in average to above-average shape, I’d consider a mini V-Diet or maybe try out the new Shugart/Thib “Shredded in 6 Days” plan.

If you’re in below-average shape right now, um… learn some new jokes to impress the ladies. Shaggy dog stories are great.
http://www.heggen.net/entertainment/shaggy_dogs/

A bit of a tan and a haircut is never a bad idea either.

You could squat every single day and eat a shitload.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Phill hit the nail on the head. There’s not really anything you can do training-wise in nine days that’ll have a significant visible effect.

If you’re already in average to above-average shape, I’d consider a mini V-Diet or maybe try out the new Shugart/Thib “Shredded in 6 Days” plan.

If you’re in below-average shape right now, um… learn some new jokes to impress the ladies. Shaggy dog stories are great.
http://www.heggen.net/entertainment/shaggy_dogs/

A bit of a tan and a haircut is never a bad idea either.[/quote]

LOL. I don’t know why but this made me laugh. Learn some jokes lol. Actually not a bad idea =)