9/8 Powerful Image

Holy shit who is that?!

Ha… kidding.

She just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Holy shit who is that?!

Ha… kidding.

She just keeps getting hotter and hotter.[/quote]

She is so fucking unbelievably smoking hot that I can’t even fucking explain it in words without grabbing you by the throat and punching you in the face about five times just to get the point across that I am so fucking seriously in love with her that I would do anything to get you to realize just what it’s like to be so fucking in love.

Oh, and Jamie, if you’re listening, I can cook and clean and even though I dress like a scumbag most of the time (I grew up in the grunge era), I clean up real nice (at least that’s what my mom says whenever I put on a friggin jacket which makes me feel like even more of a tool).

Oh, and buddy, sorry about punching you in the face five times, its just that words alone can’t express how smokingly sizzlingly hot she is, so I had to resort more efficient means of making my point. That she is hot.

Agree. They need to quit posting pictures of her and give all the other lowly, much less attractive PI’s their time to shine.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
They need to quit posting pictures of her [/quote]

Banned.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
They need to quit posting pictures of her

Banned.[/quote]

Hahaha funny. I didn’t say quit posting pictures of her completely, just in the Powerful Image section. I think there should be an entire forum section devoted to her.

I’m on it…:slight_smile:

“Is it Monday night yet?”

I am ready for some football

Clearly a tight end …

that was too easy.

[quote]JFS wrote:
Clearly a tight end …

that was too easy.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA