9/30/05 Powerful Image

One more…have a great weekend!

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
On peeking boobies…

I dig it. A lot. Can’t begin to explain it, but it has always turned me on a little…sigh, okay, a lot. Especially when it’s crop top with the underside of both cans. Like when sorority girls play beach volleyball on Skinamax at 2:30 in the morning…
[/quote]
Sabrina!

Where have you been?! We missed you.

Theo

That top is covering up way too much. Try this: 40 Charlize Theron Wallpapers & Backgrounds For FREE | Wallpapers.com

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
One more…have a great weekend![/quote]

Thank you, I will.

Okay, really last one…

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
Okay, really last one…[/quote]

My first instinctive thought that ran through my head when I saw your posts was “I love you Sabrina!”

There’s just something about an attractive woman posting pictures of other attractive women that does it for me.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
Sabrina wrote:
Okay, really last one…

My first instinctive thought that ran through my head when I saw your posts was “I love you Sabrina!”

There’s just something about an attractive woman posting pictures of other attractive women that does it for me.[/quote]

You too?? Man, God bless hot women.

b

D

Well, I noticed it at first, but then my eyes went straight down to how far her shorts where open and I was completely lost to the rest of her. So I really couldnt pay attention to her boobs or anything else.

And Sabrina, thanks for the pics. Very nice.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
There’s just something about an attractive woman posting pictures of other attractive women that does it for me.[/quote]

I’m a giver.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
Now this little sauce pot has the right idea… ;)[/quote]

“B” and God Bless America…

[quote]~karma~ wrote:

Anyway, what’s the general feeling here:

A) I notice it and it bugs me.
B) I notice it and I don’t give a damn.
C) I didn’t notice it but since you pointed it out… I don’t like it.
D) I didn’t notice it but since you pointed it out… I don’t give a damn.
E) Uuh, what?
F) Much like dudes dig Camel Toe, I DIG it![/quote]

D. To me, it’s minutia. Like counting tempo during reps. Like the text on the Ass Worship Thread. Like the small clot of protein powder that sometimes gets stuck on the bottom of the shaker.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:

I’m a giver. [/quote]

That’s it, I’m in love.

Theo

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128179385599.699700.1122164778464.23577985_bb2e5fe7dc.jpg

My personal favorite.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
On peeking boobies…

I dig it. A lot. Can’t begin to explain it, but it has always turned me on a little…sigh, okay, a lot. Especially when it’s crop top with the underside of both cans. Like when sorority girls play beach volleyball on Skinamax at 2:30 in the morning…
[/quote]

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
Now this little sauce pot has the right idea… ;)[/quote]

Mmm. Patriotic. Best used of the American flag I’ve seen yet!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128184617266.denim.JPG

Indeed.

This makes me proud to serve our beautiful country.

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
Yep, she’s cute alright.

Unfortunately, I noticed I pretty much became a “girl” instantly though. Not intending to be catty, I noticed a pet peeve of mine and thought I’d take a informal poll to see just how dumb I am being… (Probably insanely)

I hate it when chicks wear bikini tops (or similar item) and part of their boob shows at the bottom (and not those tiny bikini tops that are really just pasties with string - those don’t bug me). Not sure why exactly. It just seems wrong somehow - like VPL. It would take less than .02 seconds to fix it, so why don’t they?

Anyway, what’s the general feeling here:

A) I notice it and it bugs me.
B) I notice it and I don’t give a damn.
C) I didn’t notice it but since you pointed it out… I don’t like it.
D) I didn’t notice it but since you pointed it out… I don’t give a damn.
E) Uuh, what?
F) Much like dudes dig Camel Toe, I DIG it!

I’m guessing most would go with E.

Wish I knew why this stupid thing bugged me…[/quote]

I’d pick F but I don’t dig Camel Toe. I say more boobies should be doing what those boobies are doing.