T Nation

9/30/05 Powerful Image

I pick E) and F) and echo V’s sentiments.

I’m glad that Powerful Image was posted. I hate stuff that is pushed on me. I like a little something left to the imagination. Mainly me, in the picture, slipping in from the rear.

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
This is more of a incorrectly adjusted clothing item issue. Visible panty line, crooked backseam pantyhose, thigh highs that are too tight at the top and you can see the soft upper thigh squishing out over the sides even while under a skirt or dress, back boobs created by wearing your bra too tight and your rolls flopping over the strap, granny panties peeking out from low-rise jeans…[/quote]

Mmmm…well, those are all a no go for me too.

But if I can see any part of a nice rack, I’m golden. And that kind of looks like “an accident”, when it looks like something you weren’t supposed to see…waaaaay better.

I wish she was the foxiest bitch I know… instead she’s just the foxiest I’ve ever seen.

I’d bang the blonde out of her so bad i’d leave her limping…

The blonde is great, but, even better is we have the coolest chicks on the planet posting right here on this site.

I actually noticed the boob sticking out the bottom too…

And it kind of bothers me now too heh.

FFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

I LOVE CAMEL TOE…and I don’t mind looking at titties either.

I have to agree with Vegita and Sabrina.
Something unexpected always seems a bit more tantalizing… or should that be TITillating?

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
Yep, she’s cute alright.

Unfortunately, I noticed I pretty much became a “girl” instantly though. Not intending to be catty, I noticed a pet peeve of mine and thought I’d take a informal poll to see just how dumb I am being… (Probably insanely)

I hate it when chicks wear bikini tops (or similar item) and part of their boob shows at the bottom (and not those tiny bikini tops that are really just pasties with string - those don’t bug me). Not sure why exactly. It just seems wrong somehow - like VPL. It would take less than .02 seconds to fix it, so why don’t they?

Anyway, what’s the general feeling here:

A) I notice it and it bugs me.
B) I notice it and I don’t give a damn.
C) I didn’t notice it but since you pointed it out… I don’t like it.
D) I didn’t notice it but since you pointed it out… I don’t give a damn.
E) Uuh, what?
F) Much like dudes dig Camel Toe, I DIG it!

I’m guessing most would go with E.

Wish I knew why this stupid thing bugged me…[/quote]

Karma,

I personally, and maybe others of the male or female species agree with me, especially like seeing the bottom of the boob because the bottom isn’t seen that often. I see the tops of boobs all day long… well not really, but fairly often with any cleavage-type shirt, but the bottom is a rare treat, whether it’s from a crop top, bikini, whatever.

Typically, if you see the bottom of a boob, it means you’re going to get to see the whole thing, because the bottom is always the first thing that appears as a shirt is being taken off. That’s the thought process it triggers in me at least, hence the appeal…

[quote]~karma~ wrote:

Anyway, what’s the general feeling here:

A) I notice it and it bugs me.
B) I notice it and I don’t give a damn.
C) I didn’t notice it but since you pointed it out… I don’t like it.
D) I didn’t notice it but since you pointed it out… I don’t give a damn.
E) Uuh, what?
F) Much like dudes dig Camel Toe, I DIG it!

I’m guessing most would go with E.

[/quote]

D. The last thing I’m thinking about when looking at that picture.

And I vote we leave this one up for a solid week

F…anytime some boobage shows it’s a good thing in my book!

[quote]~karma~ wrote:
I hate it when chicks wear bikini tops (or similar item) and part of their boob shows at the bottom (and not those tiny bikini tops that are really just pasties with string - those don’t bug me). Not sure why exactly. It just seems wrong somehow - like VPL. It would take less than .02 seconds to fix it, so why don’t they?[/quote]

To get a reaction. And it seems to work.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
But if I can see any part of a nice rack, I’m golden. And that kind of looks like “an accident”, when it looks like something you weren’t supposed to see…waaaaay better. [/quote]

That’s pretty much my take on it, with the caveat that the woman in question needs to have a good body. I’ve seen way too many women at the beach that are 30+ pounds too heavy for the swimsuit they are wearing.

I dig it, now that you pointed it out. But I didn’t notice it until you pointed it out, and that makes me afraid that maybe I’m gay.

|/ 3Toes

I think you just have to call that little bit of flesh “tit-antalizing”.

It has that “come hither” look to it…just asking to be taken off…slowly…after much teasing…

*maybe I should keep these thoughts to myself

[quote]Myopic Rhino wrote:
Sabrina wrote:
But if I can see any part of a nice rack, I’m golden. And that kind of looks like “an accident”, when it looks like something you weren’t supposed to see…waaaaay better.

That’s pretty much my take on it, with the caveat that the woman in question needs to have a good body. I’ve seen way too many women at the beach that are 30+ pounds too heavy for the swimsuit they are wearing.[/quote]

That sort of goes without saying. If I can see them out the bottom of your suit, and your suit is a one piece…it’s infinitely less charming.

Now this little sauce pot has the right idea… :wink:

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
Now this little sauce pot has the right idea… ;)[/quote]

Holy shit! I have a new found respect for you Sabrina. Where did you pull that from?