9/23 Cool Tip

More from Gunter Noneck. I think a blog might be a good idea too!

HOWEVER! If you are the 20 something T-Vixen cutie that I was… ummmm… “appreciating” (Yeah, that sounds good) while she performed squats and SL deads with absolutely PERFECT form then, please, by all means point that magnificent derriere anywhere you desire. Preferably in my general direction!

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
HOWEVER! If you are the 20 something T-Vixen cutie that I was… ummmm… “appreciating” (Yeah, that sounds good) while she performed squats and SL deads with absolutely PERFECT form then, please, by all means point that magnificent derriere anywhere you desire. Preferably in my general direction![/quote]

Hey, I did squats and sldl’s this morning. Although I’m not 20-something, if nobody minds, I’m just going to go ahead and pretend you are talking about me :wink:

Jilly,

As I fondly remember the image you posted of your pull-ups I have to admit that this little Vixen has nothing on you.

I was just so very happily surprised to see a young woman not only doing the lifts (in a Gold’s, no less!), but doing them with truly excellent form. There was not a whole lot of weight on the bar (~60lbs) but most of the women and men in my gym seem to do all their lifts in the Coat, I mean Smith Rack with quite pitiful loads.

She was doing full range, free bar squats with her head forward, back neutral, weight on her heels… Ooh, I’m getting all excited just thinking about it! I’m not sure if she’s had any coaching or is just a natural. Maybe if I see her next week I’ll ass her.

I just bet you will.

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
Maybe if I see her next week I’ll ass her.[/quote]

[quote]NNNNate wrote:
I just bet you will.

Kruiser wrote:
Maybe if I see her next week I’ll ass her.

[/quote]

LOL!

Dammit, Kruiser, did you have to burst my bubble?! :stuck_out_tongue: