9/11, Whats Your Opinion?

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:
All I ask is that everybody takes a moment today to pause, think, and remember.[/quote]

X2

[quote]Cortes wrote:
9-11 was the event, by the way, that turned me from a vaguely opinionated but mostly apathetic art-house college kid, to a more steel nerved, suspicious, political minded adult. [/quote]
Al-Qaeda: +1
U.S. Government and central Banks: +1
Cortes: 0

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Who thinks it was Arabs?

Who thinks it was the American Government?

In my opinion it’s kind of naive to think it was Arabs.

I’m not dressing down the tragedy whatsoever, it was an horrendous act and no one needed to die

and condolences go out to every who knew some one who died there.

Also since ‘The war on terror’ the number of dead Iragi’s due to the war is claimed to range

from 100,000 to 1,000,000.

Are these deaths justified?

Is the death of 1 American worth the death of 30 - 300 Iraqi deaths?

I don’t think it is justified whatsoever.

What about u?

And these numbers don’t take into account the death of Afghans. [/quote]

A van carrying explosives depicting planes fly into the WTC and driven by Mossad operatives should tell you all you need to know.

This was a joint CIA/Mossad false flag op. It served to more or less permanently bind the United States and Israel together, committing the USA to the survival of Israel.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

[quote]TooHuman wrote:
Al-Qaeda: +1
U.S. Government and central Banks: +1
Cortes: 0[/quote]

Pretty much the story of my life, lol.

I think Americans are just Drama-Queens. 9/11 was not really significant other than the bullshit drama America degraded into it because of it. Compare 9/11 to the travesty of American bombings, a single battle in WW1 or life in a Palestinian or Native American reservations. Compare 9/11 to the defense of Vienna in 1683 that happened the same day; which is more historically significant. 9/11 was just inflated by the media to enable a pack of ‘Theo-Fascists’ to wage war on American liberty. That is just as ghastly as the loss of life associated with the actual attack.

If the tragedy derived from murder, then how does the loss of 2x as many American lives and 100ks of innocents for revenge, satiate that? Am I the only 1 who doesn’t get this logic?

Americans want to act like they were traumatized by some crap they saw on TV. Despite the fact a plurality, if not the majority of those ppl in the WTC were the same types of pricks that went on to rob the federal government and screw us all 7 years later. Boo-hoo, crocodile tears for the Eichmanns of the world.

Yes 9/11 was a great human tragedy. It was not an unwarranted attack, as America does those sorts of hit and run bombings all over the world - it was a reaction to that. Many of the people in those buildings were good innocent people. Many of those people were basically the designers of plutocracy and empire. Did they deserve to die? No. Were all of them innocent? No. Those ‘designers’ were as morally culpable for their deaths as Iraqi insurgents are.

WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THIS INSIDE-JOB CRAP.

It wasn’t an ‘inside-job’ in any what that the truthers propose it. At the VERY MOST, perhaps people in the intelligence service knew an attack was coming , tipped off the President and were then told to stand down/silenced. The reason is that it was politically expedient to put America in a state of war.

However, to believe that the Gov’t is capable of orchestrating a false-flag attack of that size without any leaks in their boat is madness. We’re talking about a conspiracy that wold have taken 1000+ people spread out among several corporations and gov’t entities, it is too large to conceal. Clinton can’t even get a blowjob without getting sold out. It’s not happening.

I acknowledged that it is possible, they ‘let it happen’, as for hijacking the planes themselves, and doing a simultaneous detonaton of the buildings etcetera is just not plausible. My cousin is from New York, I have met a family friend of his, whose husband was actually killed on one of the hijacked planes. Where the hell did the USA get agents willilng to kill themselves for the cause. The planes were hijacked, not missiles like Truther silly asses prolly claim.

The fact that the guys from WikiLeaks for example aren’t dead or dissapeared pretty much indicates that Government DOES have scruples about vaporizing individuals for the benefit of this supposed shadow cabal they claim is behind this attack and whatever Illuminati conspiracy crap they’re trying to pawn off.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I swear to god if you are starting this thread for some 9/11 conspiracy bullshit, I will hunt you down and rip your fucking face off and feed it to you.[/quote]

Hmmm, I thought you were a pussy, what gives?[/quote]

Professor Kitty doesn’t follow your line of thought

EDIT

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I swear to god if you are starting this thread for some 9/11 conspiracy bullshit, I will hunt you down and rip your fucking face off and feed it to you.[/quote]

Hmmm, I thought you were a pussy, what gives?[/quote]

Professor Kitty doesn’t follow your line of thought[/quote]

Please come to Cairo and try :slight_smile:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
If everyone does not mind, and it’s not too touchy a subject, I would like to know where all of you were when this all happened on 9-11 ?

I was still sleeping (it was hella early on the West Coast at the moment). [/quote]

I was stationed in Camp Casey, Korea and it was about 1:00am when my cell phone rang. It was my wife telling me about the planes crashing into the WTC and that we would probably be going on alert soon.

Less than 15 minutes later the siren goes off and we were at FPCON Delta. Roving guards around motor pools and battalion headquarters. I was on the first gate guard rotation at the main gate…100% full vehicle inspections…I didn’t sleep for 36 hours.

I was near the arab-occupied territories and could hear the arabs in the portion of Judea the PA occupies shooting in the air celebrating. Our whole country went on massive lockdown.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Please come to Cairo and try :)[/quote]

Since your country is transforming into yet another islamist shithole controlled by Iran, no one will want to go there.

The other ME countries could get away with insanity because they have oil Eqypt is not so lucky, and will turn into Somalia.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Also since ‘The war on terror’ the number of dead Iragi’s due to the war is claimed to range

from 100,000 to 1,000,000.

Are these deaths justified?

Is the death of 1 American worth the death of 30 - 300 Iraqi deaths?

I don’t think it is justified whatsoever.

What about u?

And these numbers don’t take into account the death of Afghans. [/quote]

Yes. In order of priority- Family, Friends, Fellow Countrymen.

Those killed due to an act of war committed against us are not even on the list.

As far as whether or not you think it is justified or who did what, your opinion is not even up for consideration.

Cuz you are not on the list.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:
All i know is that everything went to hell.[/quote]

Yup, it sucked. Bottom line the terrorists won because we all live in fear now…[/quote]

But not fear of ze terrists!

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:
All I ask is that everybody takes a moment today to pause, think, and remember.[/quote]

No.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

No.
[/quote]

Edit: I had a different response in here but changed my mind because it was what Lifty wanted.

I really don’t care whether you paused to remember or not.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:
All i know is that everything went to hell.[/quote]

Yup, it sucked. Bottom line the terrorists won because we all live in fear now. I used to love to fly, now I hate it. It would really be easier if everybody carried a gun instead of nobody.[/quote]

Pat

I usually am at odds with your statements, but I definitely agree with this one. Personally I have ZERO fear, but I do find flying to be pure drudgery because of the subsequent “security and safety” measures put into place since 9/11 and the Shoe Bomber.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Please come to Cairo and try :)[/quote]

Since your country is transforming into yet another islamist shithole controlled by Iran, no one will want to go there.

The other ME countries could get away with insanity because they have oil Eqypt is not so lucky, and will turn into Somalia.[/quote]

Meh your country isn’t even your country. It was given to you my British 50% so pipe down.

Saw an interesting quote on Facebook. A Palestinian friend of mine wrote ‘‘Your 9/11 is our 24/7’’.

goes with the post above

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

It was given to you my British 50% so pipe down.
[/quote]

Where is Push’s gold picture when we REALLY need it?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Meh your country isn’t even your country. It was given to you my British 50% so pipe down.
[/quote]

Six days, my little bitch. All it took. Six days.