T Nation

9/11, terror & religion.

I wasn’t sure whether to put this thread in this section or the Politics and World Issues section.

As you all know the “War on Terror” is raging in the world.

Here is a highly controversial film on Islam by Geert Wilders. This is the English version (10 minutes).

PLEASE. Do not watch if you’re easily offended or sensitive to violent scenes.

I’ve watched many violent clips on youtube but this one gave me the creeps.

The aim of this thread is to discuss the issues brought up in this film and not to shout out racist remarks. So please, be respectful.

Some have already pointed out that the film uses incomplete verses of the Koran and that they are taken out of context. Anyone have any insight on this??

There’s like three threads in PWI concerning this film…nevertheless,its getting the attention that it is seeking.

Bump.

Oh well. It has been on here before.

That video frightens me because it is the truth.

Is this the only religion that advocates violence instead of piece?

[quote]wangster wrote:
Is this the only religion that advocates violence instead of piece?[/quote]

No. You’re forgetting the one where people are drinking the blood of Goy babies.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
I wasn’t sure whether to put this thread in this section or the Politics and World Issues section.

As you all know the “War on Terror” is raging in the world.

Here is a highly controversial film on Islam by Geert Wilders. This is the English version (10 minutes).

PLEASE. Do not watch if you’re easily offended or sensitive to violent scenes.

I’ve watched many violent clips on youtube but this one gave me the creeps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCrCsTMokTU

The aim of this thread is to discuss the issues brought up in this film and not to shout out racist remarks. So please, be respectful.

Some have already pointed out that the film uses incomplete verses of the Koran and that they are taken out of context. Anyone have any insight on this??

[/quote]

Look up the terms “taqiyya” and “kitman” before reading anything by a Muslim apologist. For an explanation of the Muslim understanding of those verses, read Ibn Kathir. You can find him online:
http://www.tafsir.com/Default.asp

[quote]lixy wrote:
wangster wrote:
Is this the only religion that advocates violence instead of piece?

No. You’re forgetting the one where people are drinking the blood of Goy babies.[/quote]

Hindu Thuggees. Aztecs, Mayans, ect they did a lot of killin’.