9/11 Mastermind Confesses

WASHINGTON (AP) - Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the suspected mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks, confessed to that attack and a chilling string of other terror plots during a military hearing at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, according to a transcript released Wednesday by the Pentagon.

“I was responsible for the 9/11 operation from A to Z,” Mohammed said in a statement read during the session, which was held last Saturday.

The transcripts also refer to a claim by Mohammed that he was tortured by the CIA, although he said he was not under duress at the U.S. naval base at Guantanamo when he confessed to his role in the attacks.

In a section of the statement that was blacked out, he confessed to the beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, The Associated Press has learned. Pearl was abducted in January 2002 in Pakistan while researching a story on Islamic militancy. Mohammed has long been a suspect in the killing.

Too bad the CIA didn’t torture him a bit more. I’ll bet we could have gotten him to confess to his role in the Kennedy assassinations and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa, too.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Too bad the CIA didn’t torture him a bit more. I’ll bet we could have gotten him to confess to his role in the Kennedy assassinations and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa, too.[/quote]

lol

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Too bad the CIA didn’t torture him a bit more. I’ll bet we could have gotten him to confess to his role in the Kennedy assassinations and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa, too.[/quote]

C’mon Varq, you know the CIA doesn’t work that way. That would be too clear cut and actually resolve conspiracy theories.

They would need to torture him to sign a confession that the Illuminati made President Bush allow Saddam to store his WMDs and train terrorists in Area 51 so that he could plant them in Iraq after ousting Saddam.

And then they’d destroy all record of all of it except for one copy that a 13 yr. old kid found and posted on the internet.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

The guy is one of the masterminds of the MURDER of 3000 CIVILIANS, and beheaded an innocent man all with families, and you guys are talking about CIA torture(coerced interrogations). WOW, unfreaking real. I hope and pray that there was sarcasm intended.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Good point. The CIA probably threatened to take away his 72 virgins after he died also. Thus robbing him of his impetus to be martyred, and he would therefore be willing to admit to all those ridiculous crimes (which never really happened) while on the stand.

Of course we enlightened few realize that he’s an innocent patsy; actually a pastry chef named Mario from New Jersey who has video of Bush Sr. shooting up with steroids and heroine. After he was abducted by “aliens”, the Department of Mind Control brainwashed him into thinking that he’s really a terrorist and hates America.

CIA holds young sons of captured al-Qa’eda chief
09/03/2003
Two young sons of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the suspected mastermind of the September 11 attacks, are being used by the CIA to force their father to talk.

Say it! SAY IT!!!

I don’t know what you’re talking about!

BRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Okay, okay! I killed Jon Benet Ramsey!!!

Good thing that the information that comes from tortured suspects is so reliable.

Recently Captured al Qaeda Leader Was Killed Last Year
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/khalid-resurrection.htm

Three f**king years later and this is suddenly BIG news. The government uses terrorism for political advantage once AGAIN…

Chicago, L.A. towers were next targets
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
March 30, 2004
LONDON – Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, al Qaeda’s purported operations chief, has told U.S. interrogators that the group had been planning attacks on the Library Tower in Los Angeles and the Sears Tower in Chicago on the heels of the September 11, 2001, terror strikes…

Mohammed told interrogators that he and Ramzi Yousuf, his nephew who was behind an earlier attack on the World Trade Center in 1993, had leafed through almanacs of American skyscrapers when planning the first operation…

We’re all gonna DIE!

“How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.”
–Adolph Hitler

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
CIA holds young sons of captured al-Qa’eda chief
09/03/2003
Two young sons of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the suspected mastermind of the September 11 attacks, are being used by the CIA to force their father to talk.

You are Arabic, no?

[quote]Brad61 wrote:
Say it! SAY IT!!!

I don’t know what you’re talking about!

BRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Okay, okay! I killed Jon Benet Ramsey!!!

Good thing that the information that comes from tortured suspects is so reliable.[/quote]

I wish they would have tortured O.J., then that bastard could get the justice he deserved. Oh I forgot, he was framed, right? Mark Furman set it up. Since there is no torture just interrogation(I worked in Military Intelligence, I would know, you don’t), I wonder how many innocent lives have been saved by interrogating this scumbag? Some of our very own soldiers endure much harsher treatment in TRAINING, than this douchebag and other murdering terrorists get. Whose side are you on? Don’t you want to get these guys? I know you hate Bush, but be smart enough to recognize the enemy that wants to kill you.

This is old info I can’t figure out why this is front news page. Besides, it seems to me he is trying to take the heat off of others by admitting he did everything Al Kay Da ever tried.

Must be a slow news day.

[quote]jumper wrote:
You are Arabic, no?[/quote]

No.

But I am a photographer who goes to the gym, uses the internet and has a checking account…

Is Photography Becoming Illegal?
http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/22084

Do gyms breed terrorists?

Wiesenthal Center official: Internet co-opted by terrorist groups

Myspace is “terrorist recruiting ground”
http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=31767

Why your bank thinks you’re a terrorist

Marshals: Innocent People Placed On ‘Watch List’ To Meet Quota
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9559707/detail.html

Bush Submits New Terror Detainee Bill
http://www.truthout.org/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/62/21471

I guess I do fit the profile… come to think of it, so do you…

[quote]jumper wrote:
Whose side are you on? Don’t you want to get these guys? I know you hate Bush, but be smart enough to recognize the enemy that wants to kill you. [/quote]

Information gathered via torture is unreliable. I want reliable information. Apparently you don’t.

Why not? Don’t you want to get these guys?

Innocent People Placed On ‘Watch List’ To Meet Quota

Don’t worry Comrade, I’m sure President Hillary will use this information for the good of the State.

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
jumper wrote:
You are Arabic, no?

No.

But I am a photographer who goes to the gym, uses the internet and has a checking account…

Is Photography Becoming Illegal?
http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/22084

Do gyms breed terrorists?

Wiesenthal Center official: Internet co-opted by terrorist groups

Myspace is “terrorist recruiting ground”
http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=31767

Why your bank thinks you’re a terrorist

Marshals: Innocent People Placed On ‘Watch List’ To Meet Quota

Bush Submits New Terror Detainee Bill
http://www.truthout.org/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/62/21471

I guess I do fit the profile… come to think of it, so do you…[/quote]

I thought since you hated the Jews so much as well as the U.S.A, well you get my point.

[quote]jumper wrote:
I thought since you hated the Jews so much as well as the U.S.A, well you get my point.[/quote]

Criticizing Israel’s policies is not the same thing as anti-semitism. If you can’t criticize Israel without being called an anti-semite, that makes it impossible to discuss Israel.

It’s also a bizarre form of Political Correctness run amok.

I’m just sayin’…

Anyway, back to the confession. Lets declare victory and give ourselves a big pat on the back!

We’re Number 1!!!

[quote]Brad61 wrote:
jumper wrote:
I thought since you hated the Jews so much as well as the U.S.A, well you get my point.

Criticizing Israel’s policies is not the same thing as anti-semitism. If you can’t criticize Israel without being called an anti-semite, that makes it impossible to discuss Israel.

It’s also a bizarre form of Political Correctness run amok.

I’m just sayin’…

[/quote]

Hitler! Hitler! I call you Hitler, you anti-semetic bastard! I win.

[quote]jumper wrote:
I thought since you hated the Jews so much as well as the U.S.A, well you get my point.[/quote]

I prefer to direct my anger to the real problem, not the “manufactured” one.

New documentary evidence points to an Israeli connection to 9/11
The inclusion of Suter, an Israeli, and the front man for what even the Forward acknowledges was a Mossad operation, on an official list of terrorist suspects should silence, for good, those who dismiss the Israeli connection to 9/11 as a “myth,” urban or otherwise…

What we do know is this: it is no longer possible to deny that the US government believes Israel had some connection to the events leading up to 9/11. The documentary evidence, along with the reported testimony of patriots within law enforcement, is accumulating to the point where it can no longer be ignored.

Just how far does Israeli malevolence go? I’m afraid we’re about to find out…

That a majority of neoconservatives and the architects of perpetual war are JEWISH is an UNAVOIDABLE FACT.

After Libby, All Roads Lead to Feith

Considering the neocons had a pre-planned war in the works that needed to be kicked off with a “new Pearl Harbor” type event – Israeli involvement in 9/11, AS A FACT, should be the topic of just about EVERY political discussion.

A prevalent Israeli connection is found in every single facet of our grand “war on terror” – if you care at all about the US, you’d better soon wake up and quit worrying about phony confessions from manufactured boogie men and worry about the REAL danger to America – the people dictating our foreign policy.

Cheney says U.S. ‘unflinching’ on Israel

Obama: Iran threatens all of us - Won’t rule out force in speech in Chicago to pro-Israel group
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/281249,CST-NWS-OBAMA03.article

Obama Embraces Israel “Security” Mythology
In order to be selected to run as president here in the United States, the field of “hopefuls” must pay homage to Israel, AIPAC, and the “New York money men,” as Wesley Clark has noted…

American senators to visit Israel
“We formed the committee four years ago, when I was Chairman of the Knesset’s Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee. It is the only joint committee between the American Congress and another country,” said Steinitz.

“We think that it is important that the members of the delegation feel the connection and understand Israel better. They are mostly non-Jewish and we want them to feel some obligation to the country,” he added…