9/11 is NOT a Conspiracy!

THERE YA GO DHICKEY! Now your asking the right questions. Always test theories, its the only way to find facts.

of course them recovering the box and and saying it was destroyed isn’t an outragious idea, the question then is what’s on it that is necessary to hide. and there was real terrorist involvement, so there’s no way it was completely planned by the U.S., maybe we only saw an opportunity and took it, paved the road they road in on, so to speak.

I absolutely believe that the black boxes were recovered, if not the towers plane’s boxes then the pentagons should have been, there are no valid excuses, no real reasons for that one to have vanished except for outside involvement.

There have been a few commercial plane crashes, but no buildings as big as the twins.

The twin towers collapsed in an unnatural fashion. straight down, the weight of the planes didn’t torqe the building or unbalance it and make it collapse sideways. the planes burning didn’t weaken the foundation or majorly affect the structure more than a few floors below it, and the impact was somewhat absord since buildings that big are built to sway, so even if major damage had been done the buildings they still would have collapsed sideways, the building shouldn’t have turned to rubble…

[quote]RickyRick wrote:
THERE YA GO DHICKEY! Now your asking the right questions. Always test theories, its the only way to find facts.

of course them recovering the box and and saying it was destroyed isn’t an outragious idea, the question then is what’s on it that is necessary to hide. and there was real terrorist involvement, so there’s no way it was completely planned by the U.S., maybe we only saw an opportunity and took it, paved the road they road in on, so to speak.
[/quote]
Maybe. Maybe aliens orchistrated the whole thing. They are not quite equipt to conquer earth, so they are pitting us against ourselves is an attempt to soften our defenses. Maybe GWB’s cousin and his security staff is secretly working for the aliens.

Again, why do you think it vanished. Why couldn’t they actually have it. Why do you think they would release what is on there? Do they release terrist interogations or even admit that they have them? “They” can keep anything classified. They don’t need public approval to do so.

[quote]
There have been a few commercial plane crashes, but no buildings as big as the twins.

The twin towers collapsed in an unnatural fashion. straight down, the weight of the planes didn’t torqe the building or unbalance it and make it collapse sideways. the planes burning didn’t weaken the foundation or majorly affect the structure more than a few floors below it, and the impact was somewhat absord since buildings that big are built to sway, so even if major damage had been done the buildings they still would have collapsed sideways, the building shouldn’t have turned to rubble…[/quote]

Says who? Again, show me a large commercial airplane crashing into a similarly constucted building.

see dhickey, aliens wouldn’t do such a thing, they come in peace.

I never meant it literally vanished, I believe they do have the black boxes, there was report from a volunteer I believe, that said he pointed out 3 of the black boxes to an FBI individual and was essentially told to keep his mouth shut about it.
there was no “we can neither confirm nor deny” crap, they just said they were destroyed, unrecovered. There have interrogations, we know have happened because we’ve been told they have, but not been privy to details, so is it so ridiculous to expect they tell us it had been recovered, even if information was classified.

and there are plenty of demolition experts who believe that the way the towers fell was similar to a demolition.
http://www.911proof.com/10.html

[quote]RickyRick wrote:

and there are plenty of demolition experts who believe that the way the towers fell was similar to a demolition.
[/quote]

What does that show? That a plane crashing into a building the way did will cause damage similar to demolition? That indicates, much less proves, nothing.

no, it show that a plane on a building still has a building below it, it can’t just freefall to the ground with no resistance. only explosives can do that becuase they destroy the resistance.

What about tower 7?

No plane hit it, but it also went down. Nobody really knows about it, because it wasn’t covered by any of the American news sources.

United Airlines Flight 93, was brought down by the passengers, and failed to make it to Washington supposedly, who’s to say it was not heading toward tower 7() it sort of fits that that tower went down similarly to the others though there was no plane in it.

And that?s a great article because you opened me up to these great quotes…

“Buildings that fall in natural processes fall to the path of least resistance”, says Gage, “They don’t go straight down through themselves.”
(Which confirms what I’ve been saying about the towers)

and I especially like this

“Building Seven is the smoking gun of 9/11.”

and for the sake of anyone trying to explain away the facts…

“A sixth grader can look at this building falling at virtually freefall speed, symmetrically and smoothly, and see that it is not a natural process.”

Sure a fifth grader maybe, but are ya smarter than a six grader?

Honestly, I read through there article and there answers as to why and products of computer simulation, they created 4 models, with a set of issues that catered to them and created their answers. The test is flawed because they didn’t include explosives in their any of their models.

Why didn’t they include explosives as a possibility? Because it would a ludicrous idea for an organization that does not consider explore conspiracies to do so.

if a person damaged a joint, and from there on in had a weak joint that dislocated easily, and informed his friend, or even doctor who lacked his medical records, and failed to inform them of the previous injury,
would they not, believing that the original injury did not occur, be prone to blame something else like exercise (bad form? some of us here on T-Mag may consider that one), genetics, or something along those lines?

before anyone starts, ya I know 93 was heading to washington, thats what you’ve been told, but whats above washington? anyone wanna take a whack at that?

I wonder why tower 7 wasnt mentioned on the main stream news…o yeah because they only want you to believe what they tell you.

The saddest thing, is I’ve met ranked military guys who believe these conspiracy theories…

The sky? Stratosphere? The plane was geared with a weather machine, that landed on a costumed blimp posing as a cloud, and then repositioned over a New Orleans to drown out all the blacks?

[quote]Split wrote:
This new guy is interesting. Im waiting for him to post up loose change.[/quote]

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-3944047011450313064&ei=JsrqSZGABJ-4qAOKq8zRCw&q=911+mysteries

[quote]Typhoon wrote:
Oh yea Bush is secretly a genius conspirator at heart and him on tv is just his ploy to throw everyone off about how smart he really is…right. [/quote]

There is nothing “genius” here, really. People are just too dumb and/or brainwashed to figure out it was an obvious inside job.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
The saddest thing, is I’ve met ranked military guys who believe these conspiracy theories…[/quote]

One of my best friend is a skilled engineer who KNOWS this conspiracy theory is true, because, well, those buildings couldn’t have collapsed like that without having used explosive devices. The official version totally defies some elementary laws of physics, and this is not a matter of believing or not, but knowledge.

RickyRick,

Bottom Line:

If we did bomb ourselves in 9/11, how does this change your life?

I’m leaning more towards the conspiracy theory just because the government refuses to answer quite a few critical questions, but I doubt I’ll ever know the truth and if I did-- it wouldn’t change my life much. I already dont trust the government.

If you find out the US was behind 9/11, are you going to move to Canada?? or go bomb Washington?

Interested to hear your thoughts.

I hear what your saying Clamp Down but its just funny how there are people who believe everything that the media tells them and that if you see someone else trying to go against it, well then they’re called crazy. Just my two cents.

Actually i do think if the majority of people did know the truth some things would change. Power in numbers

[quote]THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:
RickyRick,

Bottom Line:

If we did bomb ourselves in 9/11, how does this change your life?

I’m leaning more towards the conspiracy theory just because the government refuses to answer quite a few critical questions, but I doubt I’ll ever know the truth and if I did-- it wouldn’t change my life much. I already dont trust the government.

If you find out the US was behind 9/11, are you going to move to Canada?? or go bomb Washington?

Interested to hear your thoughts.[/quote]

Na, every country does something messed up to its people multiple times. It’s too cold in canada, too hot in mexico. And as for bombing washington thats outragious, we cannot fault a country on one presidency, American can be forced back at times but the whole point of our system is that we are ever stepping forward.

The two reasons why government conspiracies are bullshit:

You are assuming 1) the government can do anything right and 2) the government can keep a secret.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
2) the government can keep a secret.

[/quote]

Only time will tell.
There is always that guy on his death bed that wants to come clean.