9/11 Conspiracy Video

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
You do realize that the Popular Mechanics article, the #1 article for “debunking”, was written by Ben Chertoff – as in cousin of the head of Homeland Security, Michael Chertoff - you know, the Homeland Security born from the 9/11 crisis.

I mean, of all the people in all the world…
[/quote]

While that fact could reasonably make one suspicious, it does not automatically illegitimize the information contained in the article. The proper manifestation of your understandable skepticism would be a reasoned personal investigation into the claims of the article, not offhand rejection based solely upon authorship.

JMB

[quote]
pgj wrote:
I reject these because it is impossible for elected officials to be evil.[/quote]LOL I hope this was a joke^^^

[quote]
pgj wrote:Also, the government is so big it is virtually impossible to keep a secret like this. How many people must have been assigned to this project if it is true? Hundreds, maybe thousands would be required to pull off a hoax of this magnatude. No way that many people agreed to not only participate, but to remain silent about the planned killing thousands of fellow Americans.[/quote]
An operation of this size would probably only require a few hundred, at most. Even then, such an operation would be easily containable. Imagine for a moment if you would, how much money could be used to lure one to do the bidding of billionaires in the highest positions of power? People are easily bought.

And thousands kept the ULTRA secret quiet back during the 40s and post WW2, it’s very doable.

[quote]
pgj wrote:The fact is, nobody ever pulled off a terrorist attack of this nature in all of history, and it took many years to plan on the part of Al Quaeda. Just because the wreckage doesn’t look like what you might expect doesn’t indicate a conspiracy. Just because something unusual or unexplainable happened doesn’t mean something is fishy. We literally have nothing to compare this to. [/quote]
The fact is an attack of this magnitude was already supposed to have occurred in 93. When the WTC was first bombed. Funny how the FBI had an informant in the “terrorist circle” and yet the bombing still went off without a hitch, true they set it off at probably the wrong location, but it still went forth none the less even with the FBI having Ahmed Salam on the inside. How does that happen?

There was either high level complicity in our government or direct involvment on 9/11. There is too much contradictory evidence and secrecy surrounding the attacks. Too much information that the 9/11 commission(which Bush blocked for years, wonder why? der derrr derrrr) completely ignored.

PGJ wrote:
What it all boils down to with me is that if you believe it was all a conspiracy, that our own government planned this whole thing you have to believe 2 things:

1. The President, congress, and the military leaders are evil. Not just bad or greedy, but pure sadistic evil.

Some might call a pedophile, sex slave operation that involved high level government officials the ultimate evil.

The Franklin Child Sex Ring Implicating the Reagan/Bush Whitehouse

I’m sure you’ve heard of it - how could they ever keep it a secret?

1. That the government, in order to pull off the attacks with such succes, is the most organized, disciplined, and secretive organization in the world.

That’s true, the government with all it’s advanced technology and unlimited resources could never pull that off.

I reject these because it is impossible for elected officials to be evil. Evil on this level is easily identified. Military leaders make it to the top by knowing the difference between a lawful and unlawful order. Yes, these guys do get in trouble once in a while, but not for evil deeds.

Also, the government is so big it is virtually impossible to keep a secret like this. How many people must have been assigned to this project if it is true? Hundreds, maybe thousands would be required to pull off a hoax of this magnatude. No way that many people agreed to not only participate, but to remain silent about the planned killing thousands of fellow Americans.

The fact is, nobody ever pulled off a terrorist attack of this nature in all of history, and it took many years to plan on the part of Al Quaeda. Just because the wreckage doesn’t look like what you might expect doesn’t indicate a conspiracy. Just because something unusual or unexplainable happened doesn’t mean something is fishy. We literally have nothing to compare this to.

Do you believe the President and the Government is evil?

U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba
ABC News
N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001 In the early 1960s, America’s top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban ?migr?s, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.

The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba’s then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.

America’s top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: “We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba,” and, “casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.”

“The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time… It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine”

• Richard Nixon[/quote]

Gees, dude. We have “plans” to invade Canada. We have a plan for everything. That’s part of military life. War games. I’m sure somewhere there’s a plan to invade just about every country on the planet. Plans are one thing. Actually pulling the trigger is another.

Oliver Stone just made a movie about the WTC with nary a hint of conspiracy.

I think that says it all.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Oliver Stone just made a movie about the WTC with nary a hint of conspiracy.

I think that says it all.[/quote]
Stone wrote JFK, he didn’t write World Trade Center.

I think that says it all.

PGJ wrote:
What it all boils down to with me is that if you believe it was all a conspiracy, that our own government planned this whole thing you have to believe 2 things:

1. The President, congress, and the military leaders are evil. Not just bad or greedy, but pure sadistic evil.

Some might call a pedophile, sex slave operation that involved high level government officials the ultimate evil.

The Franklin Child Sex Ring Implicating the Reagan/Bush Whitehouse

I’m sure you’ve heard of it - how could they ever keep it a secret?

1. That the government, in order to pull off the attacks with such succes, is the most organized, disciplined, and secretive organization in the world.

That’s true, the government with all it’s advanced technology and unlimited resources could never pull that off.

I reject these because it is impossible for elected officials to be evil. Evil on this level is easily identified. Military leaders make it to the top by knowing the difference between a lawful and unlawful order. Yes, these guys do get in trouble once in a while, but not for evil deeds.

Also, the government is so big it is virtually impossible to keep a secret like this. How many people must have been assigned to this project if it is true? Hundreds, maybe thousands would be required to pull off a hoax of this magnatude. No way that many people agreed to not only participate, but to remain silent about the planned killing thousands of fellow Americans.

The fact is, nobody ever pulled off a terrorist attack of this nature in all of history, and it took many years to plan on the part of Al Quaeda. Just because the wreckage doesn’t look like what you might expect doesn’t indicate a conspiracy. Just because something unusual or unexplainable happened doesn’t mean something is fishy. We literally have nothing to compare this to.

Do you believe the President and the Government is evil?

U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba
ABC News
N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001 In the early 1960s, America’s top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban ?migr?s, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.

The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba’s then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.

America’s top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: “We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba,” and, “casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.”

“The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time… It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine”

• Richard Nixon[/quote]

As a professional editor, I noticed numerous mistakes in that newspaper article you linked to. I doubt very seriously that the editors at the Washington Post would make those mistakes. Therefore, I suspect that the article is a hoax.

“I am worried that lifting weights triggers a tendency to embrace retarded conspiracy theories in some patients.”
-Dr D Dunne et al.
(sorry-the link to the actual study wont attach)

[quote]alownage wrote:
Just to touch on the subject, I get a little suspicious when buildings fall straight down to the ground and highjackers overpower hundreds of people with box cutters.[/quote]

It’s important to remember that up to that point, most plane hijackings usually ended up with the plane being sent to some other destination and the passengers released. The passengers were not expecting to be used as a bomb to destroy a building.

How many plane hijackings have they’re been since 9/11? Exactly.

[quote]pookie wrote:

It’s important to remember that up to that point, most plane hijackings usually ended up with the plane being sent to some other destination and the passengers released. The passengers were not expecting to be used as a bomb to destroy a building.

How many plane hijackings have they’re been since 9/11? Exactly.[/quote]

Right on, Pookie. The pre-9/11 protocol for dealing with hijackers was to comply with their demands and let them land the plane, then negotiate on the ground.

If someone tried to hijack a plane with boxcutters now, they’d get a broken neck and get shoved out a cargo hatch or somesuch.

[quote]Z-Man wrote:
I don’t believe the US government was actively involved, but it is possible that they let it happen to forward their agenda. I think that is a possibility, mainly because of the PNAC (Project for a New American Century) paper entitled “Strengthening America’s Defences” where it refers to a “pearl harbour type event” required to pull off what is currently happening in the world.

If you have not read this report, you should, because it is a blueprint for what has happened and what will happen. The sheeple can call me what they like, but this is a document not written by wacko conspiracy theorists, but by members and political allies of your own government. All other facts or theories aside, it is PNAC that is most disturbing to me.[/quote]

True. I have the same view. Other than that, I know most of us are upset over the incident on 9/11, and the innocent lives lost. Regardless of who did it, it continues to amaze me how no one thinks of the countless thousands more innocents who have died as a result of the US’ exaggerated response in Afghanistan and Iraq post 9/11.

It may be argued that their lives have been made better… but have they? I would rather my family live in a closed and non-democratic society than a war-torn one where something gets shot or blown up everyday.

And I share your belief because I know there are a few muslims who have this sick and disgusting idea in their head that Islam teaches violence, suicide bombing and suppression of women, whereas Islam is among the peaceful religions of the world in its base teachings.

Whenever man adds to or changes God’s rules, he does so for his own interest, not for others. So its no doubt that those few would go as far as to do that to innocents.

As for PNAC itself, it makes sense that they would let it happen. There are tons of people making a crapload of money off of this whole war.

Stuff like this has been happening since the beginning of civilised human history, both sides are to blame here, because everyone just wants everything for themselves. Nature of man.

Shobolt if that was the case, humans would have died out long ago. We survive because of decent individuals.

[quote]blck1jack wrote:
Shobolt if that was the case, humans would have died out long ago. We survive because of decent individuals.[/quote]

Thats true. But we are still at the same place we were years ago. We haven’t gotten any better.

Don’t get me wrong, there are tons of decent people out there. As are many on this forum, It’s just unfortunate that these people aren’t heard enough.

OH jeez not this shit again.

Do the research folks, the truth is out there. Just ask yourself this:

Who has benefited?

You don’t even have to watch this whole 36 minutes of this other vid for more interesting information.

Just start at 16:05.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3249714675910247150

What are these guys qualifications for making the claims that they do? How about reading what some qualified proffesionals have to say about the explosives theory?

http://www.implosionworld.com/WTC%20COLLAPSE%20STUDY%20BBlanchard%208-8-06.pdf

Here’s a good debunking site. They link to actual studies, proffesionals, etc. This isn’t just their own opinions.

http://www.911myths.com/

Do the producers of Loose Change have one, just one, structural engineer or qualified explosives-demolition expert that agrees with them?

[quote]TurboSSR wrote:
OH jeez not this shit again.

Do the research folks, the truth is out there. Just ask yourself this:

Who has benefited?[/quote]

No offense, but you’re an idiot. Anybody with any brains whatsover can see it was the Keebler Elves who did it. Kellogg’s stock has kicked way more ass since 9/11 than Halliburton’s. Notice that March 2003 (the inception of Operation Iraqi Freedom) marked the lowest price of Kellogg stock in recent history. Immediately the next quarter, the price rose and never looked back.

Those Keebler Elves are evil, and will kill for profit… this is undisputable proof.

Behold! The face of darkest evil!

[quote]Sloth wrote:
What are these guys qualifications for making the claims that they do? How about reading what some qualified proffesionals have to say about the explosives theory?
[/quote]

In that last link I posted the gentleman that starts his presentation at around 20 minutes did physics and has a physics degree from MIT. Don’t need a degree to question how tons of concrete turned to dust then exploded itself up and out do you?

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
No offense, but you’re an idiot. A
[/quote]

Oh none taken. Just remember the real criminals that did this are still out there. But all is well, nothing to see here, go back to your American Idol, consume.

[quote]TurboSSR wrote:

In that last link I posted the gentleman that starts his presentation at around 20 minutes did physics and has a physics degree from MIT. Don’t need a degree to question how tons of concrete turned to dust then exploded itself up and out do you?

[/quote]
First, what field of physics is the guy a student of? Not going to watch the video to find that out. Seen too many of them already. Second, why would you NOT need a degree to question how the concrete turned to dust? I’ll give you a link that addresses “the dust” and the energies involved in producing it. It gets rather academic, I warn you. Not sure why you assume Joe Schmoe could make a conclusion from the comfort of his armchair. By the way, it wasn’t just concrete dust being forced out of the windows by thousands of tons of collapsing material from above.

Finally, did you even read through the link I provided in my first post? Those are highly reputable Demo-Explosive experts (note, that’s their field) giving the explosives theory two-thumbs down. They even point out how one can observe certain events that rule out explosives by watching the videos of the collapse. For example, where the building actually started to collapse at (at the impact zone, not at the bottom). They talk about the temperatures reached by fire and the softening rate of steel in those fires. Etc, Etc. Read it, if you haven’t.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
TurboSSR wrote:

First, what field of physics is the guy a student of? Not going to watch the video to find that out. Seen too many of them already. Second, why would you NOT need a degree to question how the concrete turned to dust? I’ll give you a link that addresses “the dust” and the energies involved in producing it. It gets rather academic, I warn you. Not sure why you assume Joe Schmoe could make a conclusion from the comfort of his armchair. By the way, it wasn’t just concrete dust being forced out of the windows by thousands of tons of collapsing material from above.

Finally, did you even read through the link I provided in my first post? Those are highly reputable Demo-Explosive experts (note, that’s their field) giving the explosives theory two-thumbs down. They even point out how one can observe certain events that rule out explosives by watching the videos of the collapse. For example, where the building actually started to collapse at (at the impact zone, not at the bottom). They talk about the temperatures reached by fire and the softening rate of steel in those fires. Etc, Etc. Read it, if you haven’t.

[/quote]

You are wasting your time. These conspiracy nuts are irrational people and liars to boot.