8wks of Prop Alone for Cutting Cycle?

I did a nice bulking cycle last year, but this time, I just want to lose fat.
Is 8 weeks enough, due to prop hitting me fast? and for such short a period, can I get away without pct, or at least reduced pct. I mean come on, I really don’t care about muscle gain,Just the fat loss. Thanks.

DEFINITELY do a proper PCT.

8 weeks on prop is fine. Whether or not it’s successful for cutting depends on your diet.

But seriously, do a proper PCT.

I thought pct was mainly only important for keeping muscle gains though? If I just burn fat… and it’s a short duration at 250mg a week? i figured I could pull it off.

I know the recomended advice, but the routone would be so light and mainly for fat loss, just curious of any of the oldtimers have had any expereince trying that out. Thanks.

im pretty sure a significant part of the ‘point’ of PCT is getting your natural testosterone production up and running and making sure you have the ability to use your dick for the rest of your life

You have no clue what PCT is for…

[quote]svelte_mace wrote:
I thought pct was mainly only important for keeping muscle gains though? If I just burn fat… and it’s a short duration at 250mg a week? i figured I could pull it off.
[/quote]

little bit more complicated than that mate.

and 250mg a week is weaksauce

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[/quote]

and 250mg a week is weaksauce[/quote]

Yeah, that’s maybe 50% over a replacement dose… Why even bother?

Unless you want to end up on TRT do a PCT

regardless of how low the dose you will still be suppressed for 8 weeks. i kinda like having a working penis makes me feel manly but thats just me. if u dont need it then screw the pct

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
regardless of how low the dose you will still be suppressed for 8 weeks. i kinda like having a working penis makes me feel manly but thats just me. if u dont need it then screw the pct [/quote]

This person needs to be banned.

Holy cow ya’ll need to stop acting like 8weeks of low dose test will shut him down hard and forever if he doesnt run pct :expressionless:

me?

[quote]zraw wrote:
Holy cow ya’ll need to stop acting like 8weeks of low dose test will shut him down hard and forever if he doesnt run pct :|[/quote]

It may not but why would you want to run the risk?

[quote]zraw wrote:
Holy cow ya’ll need to stop acting like 8weeks of low dose test will shut him down hard and forever if he doesnt run pct :|[/quote]

With a fragile endocrine system you can get permanantly shut down from any sort of duration or dose of exogenous test/hormones. We dont know how robust his endocrine system is, but IN GENERAL an 8-week cycle shouldnt cause any long-term problems.

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

With a fragile endocrine system you can get permanantly shut down from any sort of duration or dose of exogenous test/hormones. We dont know how robust his endocrine system is, but IN GENERAL an 8-week cycle shouldnt cause any long-term problems.[/quote]

I agree and im not saying that running a pct here is completly useless. It would be safer YES, but some of the comments are over the top when implying that he will be forever doomed if he doesnt

Ok, I thought so. People exagerating.
Thankyou for the truthful and experienced comments zraw and Singhbuilder.

I have some meds left over for a reduced pct. I will use them . Thanks!

besides I have the sex drive of a thousand men.
having it lowered would be great!

i just don’t see why you would risk it. It’s not like SERMs are expensive.

But if it’s what you want to do mate then best of luck

[quote]
having it lowered would be great![/quote]

No, trust me it wouldnt. Most of the time your libido will remain or completely die. And you dont want the latter I can vouch for that.

[quote]hockeysledder wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[/quote]

and 250mg a week is weaksauce[/quote]

Yeah, that’s maybe 50% over a replacement dose… Why even bother?[/quote]

oh i thought 100 was replacement level?
surely 250 is enough for fatburn and maintianing current muscle.

I think generally 200mg of long-estered test is considered a replacement dose. You could read around in the TRT forum if you wanted a more precise number.

I honestly wouldn’t waste my time with anything less than 400mg/wk. If you’re going to suppress your HPTA anyway, you might as well get something out of it.