8500 Calories a Day, Frank Yang Bulking Diet

Natty.

This should be fun.

Frank-- AWESOME

Sadly, some people will see this as “Frank Yang Entertainment” only. The reality is, that as entertaining as this is (and it is as always), this and probably the videos to follow are as instructive and important as any training videos posted.

I hope the people who cry “Bbbbbut, I’m a hardgainer” take note.

Frank-- AWESOME

I’m going to go eat again…

me hungry now…

Q: How’s the digestion?

Time to go eat.

What does Steely know? He was born big.

LOL… He’s like an Asian Schwarzenegger - comparing an aspect of bodybuilding with sex… “They’re all screaming out: Frankie, eat me, eat me, eat me. Like a woman in bed…”

I can’t believe he snorted creatine… too funny…

how did you know those meals were X amount of kcal???

Good Effort. But ^^ x 2. How did you know meal 1 was 1k calories?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
What does Steely know? He was born big.[/quote]

True. I was born 5-8" and weighed 260.

My mom has a skeleton of adamantium and a stretchy vagina that makes Reed Richards seem rigid as a steel I-beam.

Why do you eat so much? I know you are trying to “bulk”, but it would be better to ramp up your caloric intake, no?

As far as entertainment goes, 8/10

Great video as always Frank

Frank, you mentioned in the youtube comments that you starved yourself for a year with no carbs? Can you further elaborate on this?

[quote]Proud_Virgin wrote:
Why do you eat so much? I know you are trying to “bulk”, but it would be better to ramp up your caloric intake, no?

As far as entertainment goes, 8/10[/quote]

Why would someone ignore the results they are seeing to “ramp up calories”? If you jack up calories and mostly muscle comes with it, you would be one clueless individual to ignore it and “ramp up” because it is the “better thing to do”.

Well there is no way that his body is using the 5000 surplus calories he’s eating to make 5 pounds of muscle a week, so much of his gains are probably water/glycogen rebound.

Eating 8,000 calories is expensive, time-consuming, & unhealthy. I suspect the energy needed to digest & assimilate all those calories would render it counter-productive as well. Yeah it makes a hell of a show, but is it going to yield him better results than 4,000-5,000 calories? Even that is probably pushing it.

I guess we’ll see where this gets him.

Eating 8,000 calories is expensive, time-consuming, & unhealthy.[/quote]

Could you go into detail about how “8,000” calories in itself is “unhealthy”?

if i ate like that i’d be fat as shit, even if i trained twice a day.

Could you go into detail about how “8,000” calories in itself is “unhealthy”?[/quote]

Eating 8000 claories has gota be hard so people tend to turn to so called bad foods… 8000 cals from deep fried shrimp and egg noodles has gota being damage somewhere!

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Could you go into detail about how “8,000” calories in itself is “unhealthy”?[/quote]

Eating 8000 claories has gota be hard so people tend to turn to so called bad foods… 8000 cals from deep fried shrimp and egg noodles has gota being damage somewhere![/quote]

Well that–nobody’s eating a clean 8,000 calories day in day out–and it is just an extension of the widely accepted theory of caloric restriction & longevity.

Details, no I cannot provide them for the subject matter is over my head and is not fully understood by top scientists. Still, caloric restriction without malnutrition has been shown to extend both median and maximum lifespan in a wide range of animals, and preliminary findings in humans have been positive.

Yes, I am making an assumption when I say that if low calories are healthy, than extremely high calories are unhealthy…however I do not think that this is an unreasonable assumption. This is likely where you will disagree with me. That’s fine, just explaining my position.

I predict that you will say “nobody with 20” arms eats low calories". True, but most IFBB pros eat about 4-5000 calories daily, a far cry from the 8,000 eaten here. So if these monsters don’t need that much food, why would a 180 pound individual need that much?

^ LOL. Maybe on a cutting diet. People like Jay Cutler talk about eating 3 pounds of Orange Roughy, 8 cups of rice, etc a DAY. Get your facts straight before you act authoritative.

Also, why one earth would you make your name be Proud Virgin?

You have no idea what his daily energy needs are. All he’s showing you is the food he’s eating. He’s young, active and building muscle so he’ll need to eat more to grow than to maintain. I don’t see anything wrong with eating like that if you’re putting on mainly lean mass like Professor X said. It’s doubtful he’ll need to eat like that his whole life. At some point, the gains will slow and he’ll have to taper his food or increase activity to continue to eat 8000 cals.

Honestly, you people act like he’s cutting his life in half by eating this way.