80lb Lean Weight Gains?

Darn it guys, how am I supposed to decide how to train if I don’t know what the natural limit is?

(throws up hands, decides never to lift again)

BlueCollarTr8n, as usual, gives a solid and serious reply. OP, read that if you want a serious answer.

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

as far as me training with someone who is 210 and can bench 520 why on earth would i lie lmao?

i can post up one of his dozens of vids from ig one taken less than a week ago of 485 x2 but wtf is the point all il get is more fucking idiotic bullshit.[/quote]
You would lie because it would attempt to validate your point. Lets see the vid.[/quote]

i have sent you a pm i dont want the idiot usmc trolling people i know on ig thanks
[/quote]

PM’s don’t work.

What are the initials of the guy you’re talking about (assuming you don’t want to post his name)? I know most of the strongest bench pressers in the country who weigh approximately what you said this guy does. I’m curious who you train with. I can think of exactly one person who has the squat and deadlift numbers to go along with that bench press. Unless your friend has never, ever competed, which would be strange if he’s that strong.

EDIT: I just did the math. The guy I’m talking about has never put up numbers quite that high in competition, but he’s come very close. That was 5 years ago though. The only 198 competitor (and obviously your training partner would compete at 198 if he walks around at 210) who has ever put up more than an 1850 total (the numbers you claim your friend has) is Jesse fucking Norris. And he’s far exceeded those numbers on squat and deadlift, so I know you don’t train with him lol.

Or are we talking about geared lifting? Please tell me we’re not.

Dude, you can always email me at my screen name at gmail. I have nothing to hide, so its easy to figure out who I am.

I’m the troll, that’s fucking incredible.

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
Dude, you can always email me at my screen name at gmail. I have nothing to hide, so its easy to figure out who I am.[/quote]

@flipcollar - i will email ecchastang later on.

he is not in america, he does not compete. he is due to compete in the next couple of months i am fully aware how strong the numbers are. theres another guy he does compete hes 180 benches 400+ dead 660 squats i think 550. both are natural.

it is annoying to just get shouted down as some fool who wants to “put limits on human potential” (lol ffs), when i reguarly train around people like the above.

so are we getting to see the video? I think it’s pretty clear usmccds isn’t going to troll the guy!

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
Dude, you can always email me at my screen name at gmail. I have nothing to hide, so its easy to figure out who I am.[/quote]

he is not in america, he does not compete. he is due to compete in the next couple of months i am fully aware how strong the numbers are. theres another guy he does compete hes 180 benches 400+ dead 660 squats i think 550. both are natural.

it is annoying to just get shouted down as some fool who wants to “put limits on human potential” (lol ffs), when i reguarly train around people like the above.
[/quote]

How tall are these guys? Those are fucking enormous numbers for their sizes. Both guys are approaching world records… I’m skeptical of their natural status, but I won’t argue. That’s a shitstorm I’d prefer to avoid.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
so are we getting to see the video? I think it’s pretty clear usmccds isn’t going to troll the guy![/quote]

I’m not even trolling this fucking guy. I don’t give a shit about some, likely imaginary, guy he knows. If the guy even exists I’d probably get along with him just fine unless he’s an arrogant asshat like this friend.

Dude probably front squats 650 for sets of 10 too.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
so are we getting to see the video? I think it’s pretty clear usmccds isn’t going to troll the guy![/quote]

I’m not even trolling this fucking guy. I don’t give a shit about some, likely imaginary, guy he knows. If the guy even exists I’d probably get along with him just fine unless he’s an arrogant asshat like this friend.

[/quote]

yeah mate, calling you a troll is pretty funny when you’re clearly not.

I am interested to see the video, not because I don’t believe it, necessarily, just had my curiousity piqued…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

I am interested to see the video, not because I don’t believe it, necessarily, just had my curiousity piqued…
[/quote]

I’d love to see it too actually.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’d love to see it too actually. [/quote]

well you’ve ruined it for the rest of us with your trolling ways!

For shame!

:wink:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’d love to see it too actually. [/quote]

well you’ve ruined it for the rest of us with your trolling ways!

For shame!

;)[/quote]

Lol

M. Night Shyamalan ending…Im the guy hes talking about

[quote]cparker wrote:
M. Night Shyamalan ending…Im the guy hes talking about[/quote]

What a twist!

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[/quote]

How tall are these guys? Those are fucking enormous numbers for their sizes. Both guys are approaching world records… I’m skeptical of their natural status, but I won’t argue. That’s a shitstorm I’d prefer to avoid.[/quote]

the 210 guy is 5’10 the 180 guy is 5’8 afaik the 180 guy does have a WR dead in some fed or another he is now doing strongman. i think his best dead in comp is 295kg at 82.5kg but hes done 305kg in the gym. when i have time i will email some vids to ecchastang for verification that these people exist. i know of 2 guys at a similar level at another gym nearby but i dont know them personally. one has a 310kg dl at 91kg bw hes about 5’11.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]cparker wrote:

What a twist![/quote]

probably the best M. Night Shyamalan ending I’ve seen!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]cparker wrote:

What a twist![/quote]

probably the best M. Night Shyamalan ending I’ve seen![/quote]

You didn’t think water being a weapon of mass destruction against alien invaders invading a planet made most of water was a good ending…

fwiw i have emailed ecchastang:

• vids of the 82.5kg guy dl’ing 295 and benching 180.

the other guy has his account on private so i can’t send links to vids.

instead i have taken screenshots of his 485 x2 bench and a screenshot of his everyday condition (to illustrate his size).

as i said in the email i would appreciate ecchastang keeping this info confidential (the guy has his ig on private, so I guess would rather not have randoms here looking).

i hope that is ok - i already know it wont be for a couple of you but there you are.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]cparker wrote:

What a twist![/quote]

probably the best M. Night Shyamalan ending I’ve seen![/quote]

You didn’t think water being a weapon of mass destruction against alien invaders invading a planet made most of water was a good ending… [/quote]

nope, nor did I think “Ummm, we reckon it might’ve been trees?” to be much of an ending either.

[quote]TheCB wrote:
fwiw i have emailed ecchastang:

• vids of the 82.5kg guy dl’ing 295 and benching 180.

the other guy has his account on private so i can’t send links to vids.

instead i have taken screenshots of his 485 x2 bench and a screenshot of his everyday condition (to illustrate his size).

as i said in the email i would appreciate ecchastang keeping this info confidential (the guy has his ig on private, so I guess would rather not have randoms here looking).

i hope that is ok - i already know it wont be for a couple of you but there you are.[/quote]

meh, we’re over it. We’re talking M. Night Shyamalan now.