80lb Lean Weight Gains?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
fwiw i have emailed ecchastang:

• vids of the 82.5kg guy dl’ing 295 and benching 180.

the other guy has his account on private so i can’t send links to vids.

instead i have taken screenshots of his 485 x2 bench and a screenshot of his everyday condition (to illustrate his size).

as i said in the email i would appreciate ecchastang keeping this info confidential (the guy has his ig on private, so I guess would rather not have randoms here looking).

i hope that is ok - i already know it wont be for a couple of you but there you are.[/quote]

meh, we’re over it. We’re talking M. Night Shyamalan now.[/quote]

lol oh well

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
Dude, you can always email me at my screen name at gmail. I have nothing to hide, so its easy to figure out who I am.[/quote]

@flipcollar - i will email ecchastang later on.

he is not in america, he does not compete. he is due to compete in the next couple of months i am fully aware how strong the numbers are. theres another guy he does compete hes 180 benches 400+ dead 660 squats i think 550. both are natural.

it is annoying to just get shouted down as some fool who wants to “put limits on human potential” (lol ffs), when i reguarly train around people like the above.
[/quote]

Oh please… Whoever you train with has no bearing on the things I called for. Don’t try to change the whole story by selectively quoting PART of something I wrote out of context.

Would you like me to go through all the nonsense you wrote point by point?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]cparker wrote:
M. Night Shyamalan ending…Im the guy hes talking about[/quote]

What a twist![/quote]

probably the best M. Night Shyamalan ending I’ve seen![/quote]

You didn’t think water being a weapon of mass destruction against alien invaders invading a planet made most of water was a good ending… [/quote]

nope, nor did I think “Ummm, we reckon it might’ve been trees?” to be much of an ending either.[/quote]

Wtf? All this time I thought I was watching 21 Jump Street!

[quote]TheCB wrote:

instead i have taken screenshots of his 485 x2 bench and a screenshot of his everyday condition (to illustrate his size).

as i said in the email i would appreciate ecchastang keeping this info confidential (the guy has his ig on private, so I guess would rather not have randoms here looking).

i hope that is ok - i already know it wont be for a couple of you but there you are.[/quote]
Confirmed of an 82.5 dude deadlifting 295kg and benching 180kg. Confirmed screenshot of ripped mofo with 220kg about mid stroke on a bench. Dude looks jacked.

Pretty sure damienpezzuti doesnt weigh a lot (around 200,ripped, and he eats garbage), and squats like a maniac (around 700)

And he is very active and friendly on IG

Ã???dit : actually it’s more 190-195bw, 690 Max squat with ok speed, 680dl, 430 bench with ease. Competed for nearly 1800@195, I’m pretty sure he has potential 1850

This natty limits thread is way less entertaining than the last one.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
This natty limits thread is way less entertaining than the last one. [/quote]
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_bigger_stronger_leaner/limits

Nostalgia.

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

Confirmed of an 82.5 dude deadlifting 295kg and benching 180kg. Confirmed screenshot of ripped mofo with 220kg about mid stroke on a bench. Dude looks jacked. [/quote]

I’ve managed to miss all of this shite, but just gonna say that if this 210 guy is natural (as TheCB claims) then he would have broken the ipf record with a 520lbs bench in all but the 120kg+ weight class. Not saying its impossible, and not saying ipf is the one and only fed to go with, but just an interesting point I’d like to make.

[quote]rusty92 wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

Confirmed of an 82.5 dude deadlifting 295kg and benching 180kg. Confirmed screenshot of ripped mofo with 220kg about mid stroke on a bench. Dude looks jacked. [/quote]

I’ve managed to miss all of this shite, but just gonna say that if this 210 guy is natural (as TheCB claims) then he would have broken the ipf record with a 520lbs bench in all but the 120kg+ weight class. Not saying its impossible, and not saying ipf is the one and only fed to go with, but just an interesting point I’d like to make.
[/quote]
Dude looks big and ripped. Can’t confirm weight of body, and only got some screenshots of bench. Was wearing either elbow sleeves or wraps. beyond that, not sure. Nothing is provable.

[quote]rusty92 wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[/quote]

he is natural and has never competed. drugs are openly sold in the gym, so there is no stigma nor reason to lie. he is due to compete in the next couple of months in pl and maybe strongman. he has a vid benching the 165s on a slight incline for 5-6 reps.

my only real point in mentioning any of this is to show that im aware there are genetic freaks out there, with these particular guy being a pretty extreme example of one.

[quote]tontongg wrote:
Pretty sure damienpezzuti doesnt weigh a lot (around 200,ripped, and he eats garbage), and squats like a maniac (around 700)

And he is very active and friendly on IG

Ã???dit : actually it’s more 190-195bw, 690 Max squat with ok speed, 680dl, 430 bench with ease. Competed for nearly 1800@195, I’m pretty sure he has potential 1850[/quote]

He’s a beast for sure, and while his total is right up there with the numbers mentioned earlier in this thread, it’s very squat/dead heavy. His bench isn’t in the 500 ballpark.

But yea, love Pezutti. I watch everything he puts out. One of the best squatters pound for pound out there.

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]rusty92 wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[/quote]

he is natural and has never competed. drugs are openly sold in the gym, so there is no stigma nor reason to lie.
[/quote]

I don’t give a fuck one way or the other, but people always say shit like this, and it always makes no sense. People lie for ego all the time, no reason beyond that is required.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

lmao with your trolling and tying yourself in knots simply to argue.

so now a lean strong 210 is impossible natty?

bro stop being so arrogant and limiting human potential!

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

nevermind

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

lmao with your trolling and tying yourself in knots simply to argue.

so now a lean strong 210 is impossible natty?

bro stop being so arrogant and limiting human potential!
[/quote]

Quote one post. Just one. Any one where I said this was impossible.

Do it.

How about amit sapir btw : Bodybuilder Breaks World Squat Record

Dude weighs 5 more kg than me and squats nearly 200 more. Wtf aha

[quote]kd13 wrote:
Didn’t think I would have needed to clear that up, it seems I was wrong.

Lets say from the age of 18 years, 3 months and 12 days old, give or take a few days obviously. [/quote]

Troll.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]kd13 wrote:

Lets say from the age of 18 years, 3 months and 12 days old, give or take a few days obviously. [/quote]

Troll.[/quote]

Or sarcasm?

How many people who have actually filled this thread with shit have made significant muscle gains? Just interested as to why there has not been much info about what progress people have actually made

thanks to those that have provided there numbers. After all that’s what I was looking for.

[quote]kd13 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]kd13 wrote:

Troll.[/quote]

Or sarcasm?

How many people who have actually filled this thread with shit have made significant muscle gains? Just interested as to why there has not been much info about what progress people have actually made

thanks to those that have provided there numbers. After all that’s what I was looking for.

[/quote]

I added about 50lbs natty. Wasn’t all muscle though.

I would have to agree that 80lbs of actual muscle for a natty probably isn’t going to happen except if someone is either really badly underweight to begin with or one of those genetic outliers the rest of us are so jealous of, like those dudes born with a myostatin deficiency. Lucky ducks.