T Nation

804lbs Deadlift Luigi Fagiani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_vjLLUS5mU&feature=c4-overview&list=UU8GjyF7H-q8Rf2PRmpbsWZA

My mind is blown on a daily basis on this site. Good shit.Holy fack!

Nice!

You’re actually insane

You’re too strong to be seen on internet forums. Please leave.

ive watched this 5 times and cant see the hitch.

crazy pull, plus you are young and lean, so ermmm: fuck you lol.

nice work dude.

[quote]MAsteve wrote:
ive watched this 5 times and cant see the hitch.

crazy pull, plus you are young and lean, so ermmm: fuck you lol.

nice work dude.[/quote]

THANKS BRO!!!

0_O

Gott Damnnn

fuck…that was incredible

This is just plain awesome. Ed Coan’s 901 @ 220 is one of the most epic feats of strength of all time, so to pull 800+ at just 23 years old boggles my mind.

Keep at it man, you have the potential to set some serious records.

Brilliant lift.

[quote]Rock978 wrote:
This is just plain awesome. Ed Coan’s 901 @ 220 is one of the most epic feats of strength of all time, so to pull 800+ at just 23 years old boggles my mind.

Keep at it man, you have the potential to set some serious records.[/quote]

Thanks Bro it means alot!!!1

Bravo!!!

Any deadlift tips for us mere mortals?

Excuse my ignorance but these are serious questions from a fairly new PL. What federation is that? I see you are equipped, right? What is your best raw DL? ( I plan on lifting equipped soon and I am gauging the difference suits can make, I understand it is a tool and it requires training to use effectively.) Is that KT tape? I didn’t realize that was authorized. Oh yea… That was a beast of a DL! :smiley:

…there’s seriously no room left on the bar

This is amazing.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
Any deadlift tips for us mere mortals?[/quote]

when training super heavy Strap up and do touch and gos, when training with a moderate weight just use chalk and do dead stops

[quote]luigifagiani wrote:

Hay are those weights the ones you got for Christmas that you haven’t unwrapped?(JOKEING!)

What was up with your 804? I’ve seen worse get 3 whites, no bullshit. It kills me when some 165’er pulls 350 with the same form but when the bar gets loaded, ow now we have to have a textbook lift.