800mg Test Cyp a Week, Total Test Is Only 1406!

Yeah, found it, it says 1ml… so 100iu is 1ml, so if i need like 250mg a week, i take 15iu ED…
fcking syringes cost a fuckton… i wonder if it is worth it…
i could try it for a week maybe, see if i feel any different…?

its just that my labs have shown from 30 to 300 in a week… i wonder if maybe that is not a lab but just my body kills the goodies so fast…

What ester of T are you using? How confident are you re your source?

You’re not using prop or TNE are you?

I have been using Test E for a long time.
I am confident about the source because these many different readings from my lab have came in the same week on the same vial of stuff. It often did fluctuate from 30 to 100… once it actually was 300 and then 30 after 5 days, even tho i did EOD shots… i was on higher doses tho.
I stopped checking my test since it was all over the place and i just tought the lab sucks.
Reading what Hulk said, just made me think - if there are people who metabolise test super fast, maybe i am one of them. Maybe one day i do have high levels and they are all gone the next. Idk.
Thats why im asking - if we take a hypothetical SUPER bad scenario, could the difference be so big? Or even in the worst case, its not worth obsessing about ED or EOD type of injections of TestE ?

@hankthetank89

So unlike unreal, I have SHBG in the teens and I clear Test Cyp super fast. To the tune of a 200 ng/dL per day. Two different doctors wanted labs from me recently. One is OK with high levels, one is not.

So I got labs for the doc that doesn’t care with no time off. I just went str8 to the lab. My total T was 1,942. For the doc who cares, I waited 5 days. Total T came back 929. I dropped 1,000 points in 5 days (roughly 50%, or 10% per day). So that said, to answer your question, if you have low SHBG, it’s entirely possible your levels could fluctuate 20% if you go EOD, 35% if you go E3.5 days, etc. Will you feel/notice this? Nobody knows how your body will respond.

Taking into account that i was on gram of test for like 5 years straight, my SHBG could be much worse than yours so these percentages could be even worse, right?
So it is entirely possible that i would get 35% more test in my blood just by going from E3D to ED injections, right? If i have similar problem, then maybe i would even get more out of it?

Will my SHBG get better while i am cruising?

Edit : injected my 15iu of test (lol used insulin syringe to draw that little)… will do this for around 10 days and just go by the feel… if i dont feel any different will go back to usual.

p.s - so, are you doing ED injections on cruise and on blast? or do you just “swallow” the losses and inject more?

Hank can you order from Amazon in your country? 27ga Easy Tough Ins syringes are about $15 bucks US for 100 syringes.

1 Like

Just my experience I don’t notice changes until week 3. I’ve gone to EOD or daily several times and also notice the change during or after the 3 week mark

@swoops39 What change did u notice?

@hrdlvn - maybe i can but shipping usually costs more than the item itself… In this case it could easy be 50bucks extra. I will look it up.
edit : yea, shipping costs a bit more than the 100 syringes… i will make an account and see if i can buy 4 boxes and if shipping remains the same - that way it could be a better deal… i believe 100 syringes in cheapest pharmacy would cost around 25-30eur or like 35USD… some pharmacies take 0,50eur for 1, so a 100 would be around 60 dollars.
so yea, ill see if i can buy like 4 boxes and then it would be a good deal… if shipping is for each box then the cost comes down to the same tho

1 Like

I could be wrong on this, but your body doesn’t metabolize the Test until the Enanthate ester is cleaved off the molecule. Half life is dependent on a few things: ester, oil, route of administration (IM or SubQ), and the individual (where your SHBG among other things comes into play). With your dosages, I wouldn’t see much benefit of ED compared to EOD. You have all those other factors, including using a drug with a 5 day half life. I might be wrong on this. Someone correct me if this doesn’t add up.

As for slin pins, I like the ones @hrdlvn recommended. I think they are called easy touch. Get the 27 gauge. Big difference in fill time for me and the oil I am using. I think they say something stupid on the box like “comfort you can feel”. Since when is a needle comfortable lol.

1 Like

well, @Professor_Hulk said he metabolises 10% of test in a day and he has done bloodwork that backs it up…
knowing my luck, i wouldnt be surprised if i do it also and maybe even worse… all my life i took dosages too high and then there were years of no tapering down, so… if he has this thing, i would not be surprised if i would also… i have done everything for it to happen, i believe…
i will do my bloodwork at saturday for my IGF to see how the MK is working and i will also do the SHBG to know for sure…
its just my damn luck with this stuff… if there is at least 1 person who actually metabolises test so fast, i am sure i can be the 2nd one…

btw, when i died in a heart procedure 10 years ago, there was a graph on the wall with all the complications that can happen and i remember that when they rolled me in, i saw this “0,01% chance of stopping of the heart/clinical death”… in like 10mins doctor asked me how i feel and i couldnt really answer cuz i just went to sleep just to wake up later and say to him that my chest hurts and hes like : “well, yea, thats normal considering…” and i didnt understood what was there to consider until like 3 hours after when he came to explain it… 0,01% my ass… its always me… always.

1 Like

Sure, but is a 10% decrease really worth twice as many shots? Maybe if you are trying to stay in range, and high as possible. With 250 mg/wk, you are probably above range, and I don’t think you will feel a difference. Just my $0.02.

Well, 10% in a day… i do E3D shots now, so its around 30% loss… if im taking now 290mg and getting 200mg worth, i think doing 250mg and getting all of it is much much better option. even lower dose, even more test.
and thats if im like Hulk… but i could be WAAAAY worse considering my past years.

With what you’ve shared on trying to get a reliable blood test in your area it seems your only option would be the “feelz” test. I go through test really fast and have low shgb (teens) and I’m doing E3D. I’ve often thought about trying eod or even t prop

I will test my SHBG and see if mine is not somewhere like 1-3 :smiley:
Anyways, yea, the feelz test is starting now… i think imma do it for 3 weeks as swoops recommended and see if i feel any difference…
I never knew this was a thing - just metabolising test too fast. Losing 30% or even more from 290mgs adds up close to 100mgs… id rather do 200-250 then and get it all… i think it matters most on the lower dosages…

2 Likes

I do ED whenever I can, blast or cruise. The only reason I ever switch to EOD is if I cant fit the doses into my .5mL slin pins. For example right now, I’m on 350T/350NPP, which won’t fit into 7 dailies. So, I do EOD in a much larger-barrel needle.

Yeah but your body seems to handle drugs much better than most. I’m pretty sure if I ran what you ran, it would kill me. You may not have done as much damage as you think. And….there are other biological factors in play.

This. I personally believe that if you have low SHBG and want to get the most out of small, cruise amounts, you need to inject as frequently as you can handle. I do ED with 29-gauge needles and alternate through 8 different sites. Easy peezy.

1 Like

Like when I was trying out SQ injections I felt pretty normal for weeks 1 and 2 then week 3 started to feel kinda off, like I wasn’t getting the usual feeling after my shots. So I gave up and went back to IM.

When I was doing 2x per week I switched to EOD (SHBG was <15nmol) and still felt these huge up and down swings until the end of week 3, then bam, feeling better pretty consistently. So, I’ve always just figured I won’t make any judgements on a new protocol until the 3 week mark

1 Like

@swoops39 If you were using TE well it reaches a steady state in about 3 weeks. (22/7=3.14 weeks) (T cyp is 40 days 40/7= 5.7 weeks) I wonder if that was what you were feeling?

My SHGB has been as high as 29 and low as 6. In the last four year of blasting 300, 400, 500 T only blast it held 16. Only when I added Anavar and winny did it drop to 6. Took me over 5 months to get it back up. When I am on TRT I inject M/T when blasting M/W/F I don’t notice peaks and troughs using the feels method. That said I am using T cyp not TE.

Always used cyp since starting TRT, but according to the steroid plotter the difference after week 3 and peak at week 5 isn’t very big, so it still lines up

So SHBG shows how fast your body clears out steroids?

As i understand it, yes. It’s a storage and transport protein, so if you don’t have a lot of it, there isn’t a lot to bind and “store” testosterone.

I’ve read one study that backs this up, it was on guys with HIV using TRT + Anavar. When they added the Var in, their SHBG dropped to <6nmol and their TT and FT went way down by the end of the week. When they stopped the Var, SHBG went back up and their TT and FT came back up too. So, was low SHBG causing them to metabolize the test injections quicker? I think so.

There are arguments against the “free hormone theory” of SHBG, I think @readalot has posted about it as well.